+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Oh my goodness. That sounded like something I would have come up with. So corny. I loved the look on Eddie's face when he heard Reynold profess his devotion to Malcolm.

The funnest part was trying to figure out who was who. Besides those already mentioned, I got Philip, Probst and Andrea. The others I wasn't sure. I'll have to go back, I'm so ate up with this silly show.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Now I think I can pick out Cochran, Michael, Brenda and Erik. I forget who was on at the time.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I watched it and it was pretty funny... let's bro down together! The best expressions were Probst.

From memory, it was Phillip at the back left, and next to him was Eddie, Cochran is also at the back (he has the Harry Potter face with Ron's hair)
    From the front right to left is Erik (with the Samwise Gamgee hair! lol) Next is Andrea, Dawn with the appropriate dramatic expression, and Brenda.
    I'd have to check again as to who the other one was.

And yes, my kid's have lego... Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I'm raising them right!

I thought it was ok. Why was a girl singing Reynold's part though? I think it would have been a lot funnier with two guys singing it. Anyway, still a funny idea.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Oh my, the drawn on 6-pack lines on Malcolm's stomach had my

That was so funny. "Let's Bro-down together!"

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I watched it and it was pretty funny... let's bro down together! The best expressions were Probst.

From memory, it was Phillip at the back left, and next to him was Eddie, Cochran is also at the back (he has the Harry Potter face with Ron's hair)
    From the front right to left is Erik (with the Samwise Gamgee hair! lol) Next is Andrea, Dawn with the appropriate dramatic expression, and Brenda.
    I'd have to check again as to who the other one was.

And yes, my kid's have lego... Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I'm raising them right!
    Probably Sherri? She's the other one still out there.

Actually, if you look at their hair, I think it's just the opposite though they may have mixed up the bodies since Sherri wears bikinis and Dawn does not. You see Dawn's hair is short and Sherri wears hers on top of her head. Not that I've spent a lot of time studying this. No, nothing like that. My life is much too fulfilled for such trivia pursuits.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The guys on Bachelor have to have a job, no? "Bartender/reality show contestant" isn't likely to make the cut. Plus I don't see it as part of Malcolm's persona to go looking for love on The Bachelor. I don't think he could keep a straight face. He likes to make "real" comments, not the phony " I think there's a connection" type of comment they forcefeed the bachelors. He's only 25, I'm sure he can do better than the mostly witchy plastic women they seem to have on that show. Basically I don't want to see him on that show--it would really tarnish my image of him! On Amazing Race he'd be great...paired with....??? Cochran? Denise?
    With Parvati! Love her or hate her, you have to admit she's pretty competitive & could kick some booty! I'd love to see them on AR! They are both smart & competitive & easy to look at!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Oh my, the drawn on 6-pack lines on Malcolm's stomach had my

That was so funny. "Let's Bro-down together!"
    Not that I paid too much attention either, but wasn't it Reynold's stomach that had the 6-pack lines drawn on?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Not that I paid too much attention either, but wasn't it Reynold's stomach that had the 6-pack lines drawn on?
    Yes. Not that I looked that closely but yes.

+ Reply to Thread