+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

I'm pretty sure Malcolm will do just fine, whatever he decides. I hope to never see him on The Bachelor either, because usually I end up despising the lead and because frankly he's too cool for that show. Plus you're right, I don't think he could keep a straight face through any of it.
    Coco46 likes this.

I can't quite see the show runners choosing a The Bachelor who finds O.J. Simpson an inspiration in his life. Yes, I know he said that it was before the murders, but that does not justify it for me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can't quite see the show runners choosing a The Bachelor who finds O.J. Simpson an inspiration in his life. Yes, I know he said that it was before the murders, but that does not justify it for me.
    I agree. Other than this show,I dont see him on anything else really. Not even AR
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, I can definitely see him on The Amazing Race. Not only is he a physical being, but he is also a smart being. I would love to see him teamed up with a comparable match either male or female. That would be a team I could root for.
    holly71, waywyrd, sweetpea and 3 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Holy Canoly! I was only kidding about Malcolm being on The Bachelor LOL I wouldn't want him on it either, and agree he's WAY too good to be on that show! I just want to see him on my screen again lol. He's super charismatic and he comes across really well on screen. I hope he's able to launch some kind of career off of Survivor, much like Colby has. He'd be great on AR alright!
    holly71, Lil Bit and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Hmm if he were that smart, he would still be playing survivor. Maybe AR, I just dont see it though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Many smart people get the boot on Survivor. Sometimes it just falls out that way.

Malcolm on TAR would be perfect. Hint hint, CBS!
    holly71, Lil Bit, sweetpea and 3 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Survivor is such a combination of skill, alliances, strategy, and just plain old luck. You can be extremely smart and be booted off. You can be as dumb as a bag of rocks and make it to the end as a goat.

Where I recognize Malcolm as witty is how he communicates during his PIs. He's funny, self-deprecating, intuitive, brings in great references to pop culture, and has an easy way of speaking. I think he'd be great on TAR, and you know he would enjoy every moment. He just seems like the type that would appreciate the opportunity and would make the most of it.
    holly71, JLuvs, waywyrd and 4 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--his PIs are much like Cochran's and I love them both for the same reasons, that you described well above. I'd never suggest Cochran for Amazing Race (even though he'd be a lot less embarrassing than some of the contestants the show has sent around the world...really...Roosevelt said Tear down that wall, and he meant the Great Wall of China?...but I digress!), because it is a very physical show, but I'd love to hear Malcolm's comments as he went along, and he seems to have a decent store of general knowledge, as well as the willingness to try anything.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I vote Malcolm and his little sister, Andrea, as a team for the amazing race. They are both smart enough, physical enough, .and that rock-sitting scene was adorable. They are cutie patootieness squared. Between Malcolm's easy-going humour and Andrea's edgy nervousness, they wouldn't be a boring team either.

Malcolm and (I will suggest) Cochran as a team would be awesome as well.
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread