+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

If Cochran makes it to the final 3, I could see him winning, at this at this point in the game. Depending of course on who else makes it there with him. Good season so far that's for sure!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    If Cochran makes it to the final 3, I could see him winning, at this at this point in the game. Depending of course on who else makes it there with him. Good season so far that's for sure!
    If he does make it to the final 3 it would be interesting to see if he gets the "riding coattails" label that girls get when they do absolutely nothing during the game, which is exactly what Cochran has done so far (i.e. nothing).

I would love to see him there . I really would - he maybe with the favourites but he's a TRUE FAN! & clearly in control imnsho
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Cochran's *nothing*, has been a lot more than other players (some who have been voted off already), have brought to the table so far. I agree that Cochran has things in control. I love how he just keeps giving Phillip his rope to hang himself, but keeps the rope taught enough to reel him in a bit.
    Punkin, Lil Bit, Florimel and 5 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Cochran's *nothing*, has been a lot more than other players (some who have been voted off already), have brought to the table so far. I agree that Cochran has things in control. I love how he just keeps giving Phillip his rope to hang himself, but keeps the rope taught enough to reel him in a bit.
    It does seem that Cochran may be playing puppet master a little bit, especially where Phillip is concerned. I hope he keeps it together and doesn't lose focus as the game plays out. Everything and everybody is still tenuous at this point.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The most expert puppet master is the one who can make you think about the puppet and ignore the master (at least until it's time for the applause). Go Cochran!
    Punkin, NCLurker, Florimel and 4 others like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Of the Cochran/Dawn pairing, I see Dawn being more of a player at this point than Cochran. I think they are both playing a decent game... lying low, sticking with their alliance, orchestrating votes in a quiet way... but I've seen Dawn taking more of an active role. Right now, most of my respect for both of them is their ability to handle Phillip. They seem to be able to take his idiocy and even laugh at it, knowing he can be useful further in the game. That shows far more game than obviously Brandon had, and as we are seeing now, Corinne. She seemed to play nice for a while, but she's losing control of her emotions... which I kind of expected from her. Dawn and Cochran (but especially Dawn) are playing far better.

As an added note, I'm loving Andrea's game. She is among my favourites to win. I hope she can do it.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Also, an afterthought... I need to get my thoughts together before I post, obviously: I don't think Cochran is particularly attractive or hot or anything like that, but I love his voice. There is something about his tone and way of talking that makes me think I would enjoy playing the game with him, just so I could hear him talk... it helps immensely that what he says is pretty funny much of the time.
    Hyper, Shoepie and Midol like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, Cochran isn't "hot", but he's very appealing emotionally and intellectually--he's able to stay distanced from the hysteria of some of the others in a very calming way--and that can overcome a lot of lack of physical hotness--he's not physically repulsive, just sort of meh, and with his personality he can build on that. Phillip, if you can subtract his crazy personality, is actually quite good looking, but who would you rather spend time with?
    Florimel and Midol like this.

I liked him the first time around, but I am really enjoying him this time .He has matured.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread