+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Just read a review that panned it, and mostly blaming the writing since the actors are all better than competent.
    I watched and I must admit to a few chuckles...which is more than most usually get. I will give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes then.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I watched and I must admit to a few chuckles...which is more than most usually get. I will give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes then.
    I read it was doing well.I am not a fan of comedy, this I like
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I just watched a preview ... and I can't get past Margo Martindale as a KGB handler on "The Americans" ... and now as a sort of crude Mother to Will Arnett.

I hope John's writing will improve it some.
    TV shows have a team of writers. Cochran is one of many who add to a script.

I am happy to see he has this job.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I really enjoyed I and was ROTFLMAO but my mom hated it and complained the entire time watching it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    I really enjoyed I and was ROTFLMAO but my mom hated it and complained the entire time watching it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I liked it.

FORT Fogey

I have seen 2 episodes now and I took it off my DVR. I hope this leads to better jobs for John. Shawn Saves the World is the only new comedy that shows promise from what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have seen 2 episodes now and I took it off my DVR. I hope this leads to better jobs for John. Shawn Saves the World is the only new comedy that shows promise from what I have seen.
    The 2nd episode was not as good as the first for me. I found myself disliking Margo Martindale's character whereas I did like her in the first episode. I'll give it a few more episodes to see where it goes.

I agree about Sean Saves the Day. I wasn't expecting a lot, thought it would just be more same old, same old Sean, but it's quite a different character. Linda Lavin is wonderful, as expected, and the actor playing the boss is quite funny, too. This one may become a must watch for me.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I thought the Pilot episode of The Millers was very very funny - the second was still humorous but not so much IMO. As much as I love Margo Martindale (and Lord knows I do!) I hope her character isn't just one dimensional. The woman's got so much to offer but that second episode had me worried the character would be painted into a "one note Nelly". Kudos to John Cochrane for getting the gig as part of the writing staff
    Shoepie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

This is a recent interview Cochran did. It's long, but I think worth watching. They talk a bit about The Millers, and touch pretty much everything there is to talk about Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA9DZ6j5rQ

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    This is a recent interview Cochran did. It's long, but I think worth watching. They talk a bit about The Millers, and touch pretty much everything there is to talk about Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA9DZ6j5rQ
    Thanks for the link. I love listening to Cochran speak.
    kev89 likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread