+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Cochran for the win!

FORT Fogey

I want this kid to win it all. Favorite and the big money. He is the sexiest man on any reality show I have yet to see. Yes, I mean that. The mind is what turns me on. He is such the dealio. I apologize for using that word; I am at a loss for any other.
    Punkin, Florimel, Jexter and 2 others like this.

I like him a lot too but the season is not over yet so I'm leaving room in my mind for him to do something I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I like him a lot too but the season is not over yet so I'm leaving room in my mind for him to do something I don't like.
    Not me. I like him too much.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I dont care what happens, Cochran has already proven to me that he is a quality person who deserves the best, most sexy, smart, fabulous woman that ever has walked this earth. HA, go with that! I am dead serious. I would go after that man in a heartbeat if I were age appropriate. He is my guy.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

He's not my type physically, I'll be honest about that. But I could see being friends with him. His personality makes me think that he would be a fun guy to have law school discussions with (I am a lawyer, so I had plenty of those long philosophical discussions in law school that I think Cochran would be a hoot with)! I would also, of course, LOVE to actually watch Survivor with him - I think his running commentary would make the show, even just as a viewer!
    Punkin, spockwhat, ilja and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I like tall dark and handsome - and preferably in good shape (not that I offer the same in return, mind you). And I would find it very hard to be with a short man. However, I have come across short men with looks that aren't the norm who I connect with on an emotional level such that is so rare that I can say with certainty that height, looks, etc. would not be an issue. Unfortunately, a little thing like marriage has gotten in the way.

Same goes for ethnicity and skin color. I know what a good bond is and feels like. All the rest is secondary.

I adore Cochran and if I were young (and smart) I'd pursue him. Sidenote: I dated an off-the-charts smart guy before. I'm not sure if he got bored with me or if my insecurities got the better of me, but either way, the difference in intellect was an issue. If I had any problem with Cochran, it would be that I couldn't keep him intellectually stimulated.
    ilja likes this.

Love that Cochran is being himself. I dont see him as big headed at all. For him to beat out the wonderful Malcolm, is a accomplishment - I pat him on the back and give him a
    Florimel and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Love that Cochran is being himself. I dont see him as big headed at all. For him to beat out the wonderful Malcolm, is a accomplishment - I pat him on the back and give him a
    Yeah, I don't see the cockiness in him this season either. I think he learned his lesson from last time he played (he is a smart one, after all). Even last night at TC, I really saw his comment towards Malcolm as really a statement about the game - after the big upheaval last week, there was something sweet and poetic about getting him out this week.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yeah, I don't see the cockiness in him this season either. I think he learned his lesson from last time he played (he is a smart one, after all). Even last night at TC, I really saw his comment towards Malcolm as really a statement about the game - after the big upheaval last week, there was something sweet and poetic about getting him out this week.
    Yes, I agree( ) he's a good guy!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread