+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Ack - I just realized I spelled his name wrong. Cochran, forgive me!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I wonder how Cochran is feeling about all this "Cochran Love" on the Survivor forums? Betcha he's tickeled pink. Or is that just sunburn? LOL
    RBmumsie likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I can't wait for next week, just to see the preview clip again.

Cochran: (eating peanut butter off of Sheri's fingers) "Did you see that, Jeff?"
    Jeff: "How often does that happen?"
    Cochran: "More than you think"

The way he says it. Hilarious.

On Cochran's game playing: In some ways, I feel like Cochran is a lone wolf out there. It's almost like he is one of us, watching it. He is SO observational, and remains detached from a lot of the drama. It's a very effective way to play this game. I'm loving it.
    Punkin, march, Florimel and 3 others like this.

I LOVE Cochran!! When he walked away from another of Phillips "instructional" meetings after tribal, he gave the camera that sideways glance while twirling his finger around his ear. Hilarious. It makes me wonder how Phillip will process scenes like that when he watches the show. I really, really hope that Cochran wins this thing!
    Punkin, scoot13 and ilja like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I LOVE Cochran!! When he walked away from another of Phillips "instructional" meetings after tribal, he gave the camera that sideways glance while twirling his finger around his ear. Hilarious. It makes me wonder how Phillip will process scenes like that when he watches the show. I really, really hope that Cochran wins this thing!
    I would love that, I really would. I do worry about his social game, he gives great PI' to the camera, I just don't know how he interacts with the people that vote at the end. I am sure he will be fan favorite though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I actually think he has been more in charge than we have seen. There have been a few votes where Phillip wanted one thing and Cochran wanted another and the final vote went Cochran's way. Dawn is definitely in tight with him . . . and others seem to be coming to Dawn vs. her going to them. And let's not forget, he is really the one who has been "managing" Phillip. I think the next few episodes will be interesting, because I think he has been in charge. Question is whether it will come more to the forefront, or whether he will stay in the background and let someone else call the shots. Dawn knows he is in charge, but does anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I actually think he has been more in charge than we have seen. There have been a few votes where Phillip wanted one thing and Cochran wanted another and the final vote went Cochran's way. Dawn is definitely in tight with him . . . and others seem to be coming to Dawn vs. her going to them. And let's not forget, he is really the one who has been "managing" Phillip. I think the next few episodes will be interesting, because I think he has been in charge. Question is whether it will come more to the forefront, or whether he will stay in the background and let someone else call the shots. Dawn knows he is in charge, but does anyone else?
    I think Andrea knows he is. So I am pretty sure others do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Cochran put up with Phillip for the sake of F3. Now Cochran needs to think of the two people he can beat and protect them.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Cochran put up with Phillip for the sake of F3. Now Cochran needs to think of the two people he can beat and protect them.
    The interesting snag is that the jury will basically be the majority alliance. So the trick is voting everyone off and not ticking them off! I think Malcolm could have a shot if he made it to the end, if he is against people from the majority alliance are ticked at whoever is sitting there with him. I don't think Reynold or Eddie have a shot. Honestly, I really think it comes down to how he gets there, if he does, and who he brings along. He either needs to not tick people off - or bring someone along who has ticked them off more! If I was on the jury - he wins against anyone else in the majority alliance (except maybe Erik, not sure why I always forget about Erik). But there is obviously still a lot of game left to be played. Only person, today, that I would say has a shot to beat him at a final tribal is Malcolm, based on last night. But even based on last night, if the final tribal was tomorrow and it was Malcolm against Cochran, I still think Cochran wins. He just has to get there and not make any big mistakes between now and then!
    Alexxxx likes this.

From the perspective of someone playing the game out there with him ... I don't quite "see" how Cochran is such a shoo in. I mean WE know WE like him ... but we are not voting and his tribe mates don't see what we see.

He could almost be seen as someone who played under the radar ... or has been riding on the fav majority numbers. The favorite majority is, by the way, not something he contributed much to in the early tribe immunity challenges.

So ... tell me why the jury will conclude that he is the most deserving should he make it to F3.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread