+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Erik - Caramoan (Favorite)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Erik - Caramoan (Favorite)

Name (Age): Erik Reichenbach (27)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Micronesia – 13th castaway voted out / 6th Jury Member / 5th place

Current Residence: Santa Clarita, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Survivor: Micronesia

Inspiration in Life: My Dad and my girlfriend, Dana.

Hobbies: Drawing, running and traveling.

Pet Peeves: Quiet or opinion-less people.

3 Words to Describe You: Easy going, humorous and original.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Contacts – So I can see. 2) Acrylic Paint – To paint a “masterpiece” at tribal camp. 3) A deck of cards - to eliminate any boredom.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy – I am great at challenges too!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To show everyone that I am really not dumb, and in actuality I am a smart, funny guy who just does things in a different way.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m physically strong and easily adapt to my surroundings.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I adapt to working with different personalities easily and I have enough of an understanding of the game to improvise if necessary.

Survivor Cast: Erik

Re: Erik - Caramoan (Favorite)

So glad he is getting a second chance. Just remember, if you have immunity.....don't give it up. You are never safe.
    RBmumsie and kev89 like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't care what that poll at the end of Heroes vs Villains said, I still believe he made the dumbest move in Survivor history...well at least until Colton convinced the other men to give up immunity. I'm happy to see him again though, I just hope he learned from his blunder the first time.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Part of me hopes he breaks his own record for stupidest move ever with something new that we wouldn't have ever imagined.
    Brooks likes this.

Oh Erik, please don't be so naive this time.

I liked him a lot on his season, and I never really thought he was stupid, just too trusting. And I will always prefer someone who trusts over any manipulative acehole.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Didn't he list "Ice cream scooper" as his previous profession? So now he's a comic book artist? I wonder if that pays any better?

Hope he is wiser this time around.

I think if he gets eliminated, it'll be for being a threat. He was doing quite well on his first season up until he stupidly gave immunity away. I think if anybody who did a stupid move ever learned their lesson, it's this guy. I feel he'll at least be smart enough this time to never give up immunity.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

(Thanks waywyrd!!)

I'm really impressed with Erik's game right now, for all kinds of reasons.

First of all, choosing to not vote with the muscled boys was a great choice for him. Not only is he still part of the majority alliance right now, but he is far under the radar as an immunity threat.
    By choosing to not go in with those boys, he knows as long as one of them are still around, and he himself lies low, they will be the target.

Secondly, not only will those guys be the target for being immunity threats, he himself should be. I think he could be doing better at challenges then we've seen lately... that's pretty smart on his part if it's the case.

Also, I loved how he was the one who pointed out that the muscled boys may hold back an idol if they change their vote. That was great thinking in a pressure situation.

So it's working great for Erik because every time a person from the majority alliance gets voted out, like Fillup did last week, and Malcolm, Reynold and Eddie are there, it puts Erik one step closer to the final three... by the time his own alliance sees Erik as an immunity threat, there may be only one or two immunities left, and that may be too late.

Finally, he seems to fairly well liked among the people there. We haven't really heard if Malcolm's group is holding a grudge against him, but ultimately, they may respect him for this move.

Right now, because of the strong playing of so many people in this game, I have a lot of people I'd love to see among the top three. Erik is right in there.

He definitely seems to be playing a more strategic and thought-out game than his first season (let's face it, he had NO GAME the first time around). He was really smart to point out that the two guys had to actually play their idols, not just show them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast