+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Eddie - Caramoan (Fan)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Eddie - Caramoan (Fan)

Eddie had one of the best lines of last week's show. That finally he was casting a vote for someone and they were the one who was going home. He was pretty sure of it. Brenda. Hahahaha!

That alone is a good reason to take him to the end. Just tell the jury how this guy never voted for anyone who got voted out. Proof of a lack of really playing the game at all. Unfortunately for Eddie, he has two bros and a girl who likes to touch him on the jury. I don't think he'll make it to the end.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good point---and since he never voted for anyone to leave he didn't aggravate anyone... One would LIKE to think they would reward game play, especially those, whether fans or favs, who are really fans of the show, but you never know.

It depends on how bitter the jury is. They don't seem to be as bitter as some in the past though. I think Eddie could get Michael and Reynold's votes for sure and maybe Andrea and Malcolm. That's a possible 4 votes right there. But, I've been surprised by juries before so....who knows?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

IMO, the only vote Eddie would have for sure would be Reynold. I can't see Michael voting for him (due to the "cool kids" alliance in the beginning, and he doesn't seem to have had any sort of relationship with Eddie). I highly doubt Phillip would vote for a fan, especially one who voted him out. Malcolm has said that Eddie wasn't much of a strategist. Not sure about Andrea. I can't really see any of the favourites voting for a fan to win. I also can't see Eddie having a decent FTC speech. But I get the feeling he'll be the next out.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

It's amazing how clueless Eddie is out here! It is so funny. If he does make it to final three, what argument could he possibly make? That he wasn't playing the game? That he didn't win individual immunities? That he preferred donuts? That he had no clue who to vote for week to week? I'm not sure if there has been anyone this clueless that has gone this far in the game.
    Duckyface likes this.

Maybe Phillip last time? LOL

Eddie can't win the million, but it's a sliding scale. Not bad pay for a month's work if he makes it to F3.

He could say he needs the money more than anyone else because it's obvious with his lack of brain power, he is the least likely to ever earn it on his own.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    He could say he needs the money more than anyone else because it's obvious with his lack of brain power, he is the least likely to ever earn it on his own.
    That's funny ... but Eddie is a firefighter/EMT which requires multiple extensive testing and training in most municipalities.

He may have started out with a strategy similar to Cochran's ... that is seem non-threatening and let others take the blame for the dirty work.
    It has worked so far.

I think one of the Sherri/Erik/Eddie group should band together and boot Cochran and then probably Dawn. I don't think that is what will happen ... but it would be great.

It would also be fine if Dawn orchestrated a Cochran boot with any of them.

Dawn is going to take the heat/blame for all of these departures and Cochran will get the "credit".
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    That's funny ... but Eddie is a firefighter/EMT which requires multiple extensive testing and training in most municipalities.

He may have started out with a strategy similar to Cochran's ... that is seem non-threatening and let others take the blame for the dirty work.
    It has worked so far.

I think one of the Sherri/Erik/Eddie group should band together and boot Cochran and then probably Dawn. I don't think that is what will happen ... but it would be great.

It would also be fine if Dawn orchestrated a Cochran boot with any of them.

Dawn is going to take the heat/blame for all of these departures and Cochran will get the "credit".
    In that case, I guess I should withdraw my suggestion just in case my son, who is also an firefighter/EMT, ever reads this site.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I swear Eddie always looks like he's on dope, in a sweet way---it's hard to imagine he could find his way back out of a burning building or remember what to do if someone were choking. Maybe when other people were looking for idols he found something else in the woods that he's not sharing.

I think whoever doesn't win immunity this next time, him or Eric, goes home. If neither does they will probably take out Eric first as the smarter and looser cannon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast