+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brenda - Caramoan (Favorite)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Brenda - Caramoan (Favorite)

I'd be really happy if Brenda won Fan Favorite, but I still think it will be Cochran, or even Malcolm.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Does anyone know when this season wrapped shooting on the island? I mean was it 9+ months ago?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Does anyone know when this season wrapped shooting on the island? I mean was it 9+ months ago?
    I heard that it was the end of June 2012 when shooting wrapped.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So, yes, she didn't get pregnant on the island...or at Ponderosa... And yes, I started counting backwards also! She got pregnant in mid to late August if she's about to deliver now. No mention of the baby daddy. Did she get married? I can't imagine that her own dad is too happy about all this.

And I'm glad she didn't win fan fav after that stunt at the final TC. What was the point of that? Just to humiliate Dawn? Not like it was going to change her vote. She could have just stuck to words. Supposedly in her Ponderose video she was all ok about stuff, and then that? yikes.
    ilja likes this.

At the start of the season she said she wished as her "luxury item" she could've brought a picture of her fiancee. I just went back and read that earlier. I also noticed she did have a ring on her "ring finger" last night. Was it an engagement ring or a wedding ring? I couldn't tell. She's happy - I'm happy for her (though I do still think what she demanded of Dawn at final TC was absolutely despicable and she forever changed my opinion of her).
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 05-14-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    ilja likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So, yes, she didn't get pregnant on the island...or at Ponderosa... And yes, I started counting backwards also! She got pregnant in mid to late August if she's about to deliver now. No mention of the baby daddy. Did she get married? I can't imagine that her own dad is too happy about all this.

And I'm glad she didn't win fan fav after that stunt at the final TC. What was the point of that? Just to humiliate Dawn? Not like it was going to change her vote. She could have just stuck to words. Supposedly in her Ponderose video she was all ok about stuff, and then that? yikes.
    I'm sorry, but

To me that gave me the idea that a fellow contestant could be the father.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And I'm glad she didn't win fan fav after that stunt at the final TC. What was the point of that? Just to humiliate Dawn?
    No, it was to find out whether Dawn lied to Brenda at the time about the importance of Dawn's teeth, and it turned out that Dawn did lie. Brenda also wanted to know if she really was in control of whether Dawn stayed in the game and it turned out she wasn't (because Dawn lied to her about it). Brenda needed to know, and forcing the issue about the teeth was the only way to know for sure. It was an interesting point to me, because depending on Dawn's answer about whether she would have stepped down would tell the jury she was either a complete wuss or a complete fake.
    holly71 likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    It was an interesting point to me, because depending on Dawn's answer about whether she would have stepped down would tell the jury she was either a complete wuss or a complete fake.
    That's the point, Brenda gave Dawn a no-win situation. If Dawn takes out her teeth, she's a liar, if she doesn't, Brenda saved her game. It was manipulative and was done for no reason but revenge and humiliation. I'm glad to hear Brenda did apologize for that move to Dawn at Ponderosa... as Dawn apologized to her. That Jeff turned it into something bigger than it was, was dumb.
    ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    That's the point, Brenda gave Dawn a no-win situation. If Dawn takes out her teeth, she's a liar, if she doesn't, Brenda saved her game. It was manipulative and was done for no reason but revenge and humiliation.
    It was not done for revenge or humiliation. It's entirely DAWN's fault it was a no-win situation FOR DAWN. Brenda needed to know the answer. Whether Dawn would remove her teeth was the only way to get to that answer and know for sure.
    Florimel likes this.

When you dislike a person, it colors the way you view everything they do.
    holly71 and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast