Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Allie - Caramoan (Fan)

Re: Allie - Caramoan (Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Poor Allie and her expensive dress.
    Seriously. Suck it up, Princess.
    GabbyG likes this.

Wow. In that photo she looks a little like Carrie.

I am on her side with regard to the treatment they received.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am on her side as well. It seems to me that if all the contestants brought 6 family members/friends, that it must have been something from the show. Otherwise the number would be different for each person. At the end of the day, they were all a part of the show, no matter how small a part, it was still a part, and they should have been on the stage. CBS should have given her money for another dress if they wouldn't let her wear the one's she had already bought.

As for the stage size, I find that absolutely ridiculous. They knew the number of contestants well before they constructed the stage. Of course they could have made it large enough to fit all the contestants. Seems like a bunch of malarkey to me.
    TripleGemini and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am on her side as well. It seems to me that if all the contestants brought 6 family members/friends, that it must have been something from the show. Otherwise the number would be different for each person. At the end of the day, they were all a part of the show, no matter how small a part, it was still a part, and they should have been on the stage. CBS should have given her money for another dress if they wouldn't let her wear the one's she had already bought.

As for the stage size, I find that absolutely ridiculous. They knew the number of contestants well before they constructed the stage. Of course they could have made it large enough to fit all the contestants. Seems like a bunch of malarkey to me.
    Yes ... and Jeff was wandering around so why not wander to that front row and at least introduce them and ask a question or two.
    mesachick and Midol like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12