S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Okay so along with the names of the supposed returnees, there's also information out there as to how most of them do.

Based on what I've read and what I remember, it goes something like this (favorites listed only):

Andrea - Jury

Brenda - Jury

Brandon - Unknown. Either early merge boot or right before merge?

Cochran - F3

Corinne - Early boot

Dawn - F3

Erik - Jury? Some say he made it to F4 but had to leave the game for a reason other than being voted out.

Francesca - Early boot. Believe it or not, I've read she's possibly the first boot again

Malcolm - Jury

Phillip - Jury

So most of the Favs make the merge. The F3 is supposedly Dawn/Cochran/female fan

Same guy who said Skupin wins (and got it wrong) says Cochran wins. So yeah.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Ok. I'm embarassed because I said I didn't want to read spoilers because it ruins the show, and here I am. So.

Yep, I promptly went out and searched the web.

A couple of tidbits I saw were, (and whether they are confirmed I don't yet know but will keep an eye on them) are:

The other person in the final three is a fan named Sherry.

Brandon has a melt down during a challenge, they have a quick tribal council to oust him. The person suggested it was an early boot... at least before the merge?

Erik... also the rumour is he makes final five with Brenda. Brenda is voted out and he has such a melt down that he somehow has to leave the game. (Mental medivac? )

I also read that Malcolm is a fairly early jury boot.

A couple of people saying Francesca is 2nd or 3rd, and a few people quite adamant she is the first boot.

Finally, I really just wanted to know if Corinne makes it far. She doesn't, so I can watch.

ETA: One thing is clear, I think? The favourites win a lot of immunities if most of them make the jury.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 12-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

mental medivac

Maybe something like that. That might be what happens to Brandon, too. Nobody in the history of Survivor was ever ejected. Could this be our first?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Sick, twisted human being that I am, I'd kinda like to see it happen. Sounds quite dramatic.
    I'm not proud of myself, I'm just really curious.
    Punkin, Shoepie, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Some fan names floating around out there include Sherry/Sheiry/Shiery, Reynolds (first name's Malcolm apparently so he's going by last name), I think there's a Michael, an Eddie, and a Tammy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    mental medivac

Maybe something like that. That might be what happens to Brandon, too. Nobody in the history of Survivor was ever ejected. Could this be our first?
    Given Russell Swan's magnificent Swan dive that had him destroying set property and Malcolm and Denise clearly showing they wanted to just have the vote at the Immunity Challenge - yeah, I think that can possibly happen if they finally realize there is a reason to EJECT these folk too.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Some fan names floating around out there include Sherry/Sheiry/Shiery, Reynolds (first name's Malcolm apparently so he's going by last name), I think there's a Michael, an Eddie, and a Tammy.
    Well that was wrong. There's no Tammy, either.

So since this is the game spoilers thread, I have info on how the fans supposedly do.

PLACEMENT INFO

Matt aka Lexpert is said to be the first boot.

Allie, Hope, Julia, Laura, and Shamar are also said to go out pre-jury. If they merge at 11, then add these six to Corinne and Francesca to take the contestants down to 12. Brandon is probably 12th place.

There might be evacuations this season. There probably are.

The female fan in the F3 is said to be Sherri.

Reynold, Michael, and Eddie are taken out during the jury phase.

If Cochran wins I will puke. GAG.

FORT Fogey

These are Beatlebum's spoilers for Survivor: Caramoan.

The final six are Brenda, Cochran, Dawn, Eddie, Erik, and Sherri.

At this point, the jury consists of Andrea, Malcolm, Michael, Phillip, and Reynold. Their exact placements are unknown.

Brandon Hantz is booted in 12th place. He is booted in an impromptu Tribal Council after a challenge because everyone is sick of him. It is not clear if the tribes have merged by the time of Brandon's exit.

Pre-merge boots, therefore, are Allie, Corrine, Francesca, Hope, Laura, Julia, Matt, and Shamar. Their exact placements are unknown.

Now for the F6:

Eddie is booted at F6.

Brenda is booted at F5.

Erik is booted at F4.

This leaves Cochran, Dawn, and Sherri as the F3.

Beatlebum's source thinks that Cochran won, but he also thought Skupin won Philippines.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I'll be watching just to see the impromptu Tribal Council!
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast