+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

FORT Fan

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Philip goes next according to what I've read elsewhere. Apparently Erik does choose to leave for some reason, so the jury will have one less person.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Philip goes next according to what I've read elsewhere. Apparently Erik does choose to leave for some reason, so the jury will have one less person.
    I could potentially see this happening. If Malcolm gets the favorites to vote for him over Reynold next, then he, Reynold and Eddie could take out Phillip (because of Malcolm's HII). Whether Reynold goes first and then this happens is what I'm not sure of. But my guess is they try to vote out Malcolm, he uses the idol and Phillip leaves. Then they could get Malcolm out at the next tribal, assuming he doesn't win immunity.

I read elsewhere that Reynold goes next ... so maybe even though we're spoiled here there will be a little surprise?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I read elsewhere that Reynold goes next ... so maybe even though we're spoiled here there will be a little surprise?
    I think what will decide the order is who wins immunity. I would think Malcolm is on the top of everyone's list. But I think the take out of Phillip will happen because Malcolm plays his HII. I guess it could also happen over a split the vote, but why would they do that, since they know Reynold already played his HII. So if Reynold goes next, my guess is that Malcolm wins immunity so they take Reynold out. I really think Phillip leaving is going to be because they target Malcolm and he plays his HII. But Lord knows I have been wrong so many times before!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I think what will decide the order is who wins immunity. I would think Malcolm is on the top of everyone's list. But I think the take out of Phillip will happen because Malcolm plays his HII. I guess it could also happen over a split the vote, but why would they do that, since they know Reynold already played his HII. So if Reynold goes next, my guess is that Malcolm wins immunity so they take Reynold out. I really think Phillip leaving is going to be because they target Malcolm and he plays his HII. But Lord knows I have been wrong so many times before!!
    I can tolerate Phillip for a while IF

I get to see Malciom booted with the HII in his pocket

OR

Reynold booted after Malcolm uses his own idol

It being a blindside is a bonus.
    With Phillip, not so much.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Where did you read Erik chooses to leave? Sounds interesting. Do you have any more details? PM me with a link if you have one that you cannot post. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Where did you read Erik chooses to leave? Sounds interesting. Do you have any more details? PM me with a link if you have one that you cannot post. Thanks.
    I read that somewhere too and honestly ... I am starting to think it was early in this thread!
    ilja likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Some fan names floating around out there include Sherry/Sheiry/Shiery, Reynolds (first name's Malcolm apparently so he's going by last name), I think there's a Michael, an Eddie, and a Tammy.
    So who's Tammy?

Maybe someone confused it for "Shamar".

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I read something along these lines a few weeks ago, but I have no idea where. I cant even recall if it was about Erik or Eddie -- they're kind of interchangeable to me.

I didn't want to put it out here because I don't know if it's true. If it is, then it is a MAJOR spoiler, even in spoiler tags. If it's not true, I'd feel really bad at spreading it around. Honestly, I'm not trying to tantalize anyone. I struggled with whether to just keep quiet. If anyone wants a pm about what I heard, I'll send it. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Looks like next episode is a double boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast