+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm assuming the jury starts next week, too.
    So there were 12 ... and if you subtract the Final 3, that would leave Nine (9).

So the jury is typically 7 ... not 9 correct ? ... so that would mean neither Corrine or next week's boot goes to jury. Right ?

Or is the jury 9 people? Now I'm confused. can a student of the game please clarify?
    ilja likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Where is Cochran when we need him?!
    echo226 and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

There are 11 left. Subtract F2 and we have 9 people. F3 votes.

Looks like the next boot starts the jury. Or if they want only 7 on the jury we will see 2 more go before that happens. Using the spoiler, loosely, it looks like it starts with the next boot.

That said, I don't remember seeing 9 people ask questions, seems like a lot.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-05-2013 at 09:28 AM.

I think the last jury was 7 people. If you are going to have a F3, I think you could have an 8 person jury because it is much less likely of their being a tie. That being said, I honestly have no idea where the jury is going to start. If we believe the boot spoilers, the jury will start next week and will either be 8 or 9 people, depending on whether we have a F2 or a F3. All the season's I have seen since I started watching again have had a F3, so I'm going to assume F3 and 8 person jury.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Last season had a F3 with a jury which started at 11. So, is that 8 jurors?

Season 13 (Cook Islands) was the first time there was a F3 and a jury of 9. In the first 12 seasons there were 2 finalists and jury's of 7.

Season 14 also had 9, then 15 had 7, 16 had 8, .... 17 and 18 also had 7 ... then with 18 it went back to 9 jurists until last season where there were 8.

Frankly, I didn't know there was that much variance.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The spoilers say there is an F3 and one of the 9 intended jurists leaves the game so that would leave 8.

That is, of course, all a maybe!

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Season 13 (Cook Islands) was the first time there was a F3 and a jury of 9. In the first 12 seasons there were 2 finalists and jury's of 7.

Season 14 also had 9, then 15 had 7, 16 had 8, .... 17 and 18 also had 7 ... then with 18 it went back to 9 jurists until last season where there were 8.

Frankly, I didn't know there was that much variance.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The spoilers say there is an F3 and one of the 9 intended jurists leaves the game so that would leave 8.

That is, of course, all a maybe!
    HUH?? Is this somewhere else and not on this site? Because I haven't seen this anywhere! The boot spoilers said Corinne didn't make the jury and she didn't. So we are down to 11, which means an 8 person jury. I haven't seen anywhere about one of the intended jurists leaving the game??? I've seen Eric asks to be voted out, but I didn't take that to mean he's not on the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    HUH?? Is this somewhere else and not on this site? Because I haven't seen this anywhere! The boot spoilers said Corinne didn't make the jury and she didn't. So we are down to 11, which means an 8 person jury. I haven't seen anywhere about one of the intended jurists leaving the game??? I've seen Eric asks to be voted out, but I didn't take that to mean he's not on the jury.
    I can't find where I read that and so perhaps it was just someones speculation. I have read both that Erik asked to leave ... and I have read that he had a mental breakdown and left the game. Perhaps I presumed that meant he would be going home or someplace to get help instead of to the jury. It also was reported that he fell apart when Brenda was booted. So maybe he wanted to go to the sequester house to be with her. I also read that Phillip was medevaced due to an injury.

Honestly, I think the spoilers have some things and some people confused. I mean,if someone learns a Black man was medevaced, someone may have presumed it was Phillip. Many of the spoilers had Corinne still around and on the jury. . I am wondering if it's possible that they put in replacement jury member(s). It would be easy enough to sequester maybe Corinne elsewhere.

Anyway KatesMom .... sorry if I misled you or anyone else.

Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If Shoepie is right:

Now for the F6:

Eddie is booted at F6.

Brenda is booted at F5.

Erik is booted at F4.

This leaves Cochran, Dawn, and Sherri as the F3.

Then before the F6 we have to lose Michael (done), Reynold, Malcolm, Phillip, Andrea... I can see that with Malcolm's idol they might go in that order, too, barring individual immunity wins. Have I forgotten anyone?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Andrea is said to come in 7th, so looks like we'll be losing Reynold, Phillip, and Malcolm in the next three episodes, with the order being unknown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast