+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, so looking at what is going on now, I can see Sherri teaming up with Dawn and Cochran easily--3 sane people of about equal physical strength--always crazy to go F3 with one person who will clearly win the strength final challenge. Sorry if Malcolm goes out before the end, but not surprised.
    So the F3 are Young, Strong, and beautiful? Poetic justice!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    These are Beatlebum's spoilers for Survivor: Caramoan.

The final six are Brenda, Cochran, Dawn, Eddie, Erik, and Sherri.

At this point, the jury consists of Andrea, Malcolm, Michael, Phillip, and Reynold. Their exact placements are unknown.

Brandon Hantz is booted in 12th place. He is booted in an impromptu Tribal Council after a challenge because everyone is sick of him. It is not clear if the tribes have merged by the time of Brandon's exit.

Pre-merge boots, therefore, are Allie, Corrine, Francesca, Hope, Laura, Julia, Matt, and Shamar. Their exact placements are unknown.

Now for the F6:

Eddie is booted at F6.

Brenda is booted at F5.

Erik is booted at F4.

This leaves Cochran, Dawn, and Sherri as the F3.

Beatlebum's source thinks that Cochran won, but he also thought Skupin won Philippines.
    If this is correct looks like Corrine is next. I wonder how this is going to play out. She does not seem an obvious boot given there are Fans left and if Favorites wanted to eat one of their own, one would think Philip would be the obvious choice.

I suppose Corrine is more of a threat, teaming with her gay and joining forces with what Fans are left?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Well, it won't be a pre-merge boot for Corrine, but perhaps a pre-jury boot.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Well, it won't be a pre-merge boot for Corrine, but perhaps a pre-jury boot.
    Yes. I am giving this spoiler some slack. She doesn't make it much further is how I am taking this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well we're down to 12 now and the jury usually starts at 12 (although last season it started at 11.. though they also merged at 11), but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well we're down to 12 now and the jury usually starts at 12 (although last season it started at 11.. though they also merged at 11), but we'll see.
    Since the merge is next week and there will apparently be a Final 3 ... does that mean that the first boot after the merge is the first member of the jury? If so that spoiler is really off base about Corinne.

Thank you for your tolerance. You have noticed I'm sure, that I am not a super student of the game, my memory is only so--so, and my math leaves something to be desired.
    Dragonlady and ilja like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

This spoiler appears to be correct other than getting the merge date wrong. The source is an IT guy who works with them but is not a fan of the show, oddly. He is not aware of some minor details and got the winner wrong last year but Skupin was in F3. He got that right. It is said that he moves on to another job quickly and may not get the drift of who is favored to actually win. He would have to be privy to the actual votes and he probably doesn't get that info. I think that is heavily guarded as production knows eveything else gets leaked. I wonder how they have not discovered this source. Are they even trying?

Interesting. Actually last season this guy got most of the spoilers right - he even had the correct F3. It was just the ultimate winner that he didn't have. And he was right about Corinne because there was no mention of the jury last night. I wonder if that was always the intended time to do the merge, or if they just did it early because the teams were so lopsided? Either way, my guess is the jury will start next week.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Having to medivac Shamar out might have thrown the schedule off...they also had to vote someone out that week.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm assuming the jury starts next week, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast