+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    He said he wanted to go back to his baby and girlfriend, and really just didn't care if he got voted out or not. To most, that was just seen as quitting.

But it's the stuff outside the show I feel that is more the reason he's a non-eligible pick for the show.

Then again - I'd said that about the Hantzes and look, they again cast a Hantz on the show. At least they were smart (for how long I don't know) to not do it "Hantz vs. Hantz" or something like that.

OMG don't give them any ideas!!!
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Actually, there are rumors already spreading for next season. I hate to say it, but it's going to be a "Battle of the Hantzes" theme. Three tribes, each with a Hantz as team leader. Russell and Brandon are surely coming back, but not sure who the third would be. I doubt it'd be Willie. Maybe Brandon's dad? I think they expressed interest in having him on the show so it would make sense.
    Not only this, but each Hantz would have immunity for their first Tribal Councils, as well as a Hidden Immunity Idol given to them at the start of the game (the newbies won't be aware of this). As long as one of the newbies do win, I think it will be tolerable.

I'm only kidding.
    Punkin, march, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I was SO ready to shriek in horror!!!! You should have saved this post for a couple of weeks until April 1st. You ornery kid!!!
    Punkin, Shoepie and JohnnyK like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If AZC had not posted that response I would have believed you, Johnny, as I missed the disclaimer at the bottom....thank heavens it's a joke--but I agree, don't give them any ideas! What a fiendish mind you have!
    Punkin, AZChristian and JohnnyK like this.

I hope some CBS casting agent didn't come on here, see my post, and suddenly have a "Great idea".

But if they did, I might as well throw out some other ideas:

A gay version of Cook Islands
    Winners vs First Boots
    Abi Maria vs NaOnka
    Average Joes vs Beauty Queens
    Alpha males vs senior citizens

Among others..

Whew, thank god that was a joke. I was yelling at my NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at my screen as I was reading it.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I hope some CBS casting agent didn't come on here, see my post, and suddenly have a "Great idea".

But if they did, I might as well throw out some other ideas:

A gay version of Cook Islands
    Winners vs First Boots
    Abi Maria vs NaOnka
    Average Joes vs Beauty Queens
    Alpha males vs senior citizens

Among others..
    I do remember a Young versus Old game. I can't remember where that was located.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I saw a commercial for the new episode somewhere. I can't find it, but I think it confirms that Brandon's ejection does indeed happen tonight. Jeff says something like "We're doing Tribal Council right here", probably during or after a challenge.

DH and I gasped this morning when reading JK's rumor about a three Hantz brothers tribes Survivor! Oh, the horror! We were much relieved to see he was just pulling our legs!

I haven't, in the last three or four Survivors, felt the need to come here at 5:00pm Pacific time to read a rundown of the show instead of waiting for 8:00pm local showing. But I'll be here tonite to, hopefully, get a complete description of Lil' Brandon's meltdown. Those Hantz'es are, if nothing else, highly entertaining in their dysfunction. We've seen the previews where Brandon declares that he "is the author of his own destiny", or some such nonsense. And his pouring out of the tribe's rice. (DH has this idea that he also pees on the rice, though he isn't sure where he got that idea. LOLOLOLOL. But I'm hoping he does! Such drama!)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    B
    O
    O
    T
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Okay so along with the names of the supposed returnees, there's also information out there as to how most of them do.

Based on what I've read and what I remember, it goes something like this (favorites listed only):

Andrea - Jury

Brenda - Jury

Brandon - Unknown. Either early merge boot or right before merge?

Cochran - F3

Corinne - Early boot

Dawn - F3

Erik - Jury? Some say he made it to F4 but had to leave the game for a reason other than being voted out.

Francesca - Early boot. Believe it or not, I've read she's possibly the first boot again

Malcolm - Jury

Phillip - Jury

So most of the Favs make the merge. The F3 is supposedly Dawn/Cochran/female fan

Same guy who said Skupin wins (and got it wrong) says Cochran wins. So yeah.
    OK, so looking at what is going on now, I can see Sherri teaming up with Dawn and Cochran easily--3 sane people of about equal physical strength--always crazy to go F3 with one person who will clearly win the strength final challenge. Sorry if Malcolm goes out before the end, but not surprised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast