+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 26 *ELIMINATION/GAME SPOILERS* Thread

Dang... I see that the 2 hour premiere has been cut to 90 min.==with a RERUN of Mike & Molly for the last 30. Either the network has a stake in "Molly's" new movie or this is a bad sign/spoiler re the demise of Survivor!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, I'll be watching just to see the impromptu Tribal Council!
    It looks like we are going to get this next week. It could be that Jeff eliminates Brandon before the challenge because of his threatening behavior rather than them all asking to vote him out then and there.

I think this may be the first time I am rooting for the favorites. Usually I don't like returning players.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-08-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    jadewarlock likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Possibly, but I thought it was going to drag out until the F12. How many are left now? 15?

Matt, Julia, and Corinne would be the three that leave before Brandon. But it could very well be wrong.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Babe View Post
    If Cochran wins I will puke. GAG.
    Rather him win over Sherry.. can't stand her. I may be the only one feeling that way but yeah.. if this is true that she is in F3, go John!
    Punkin likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It looks like we are going to get this next week. It could be that Jeff eliminates Brandon before the challenge because of his threatening behavior rather than them all asking to vote him out then and there.

I think this may be the first time I am rooting for the favorites. Usually I don't like returning players.
    It looks like from the promo that the impromptu tribal council IS held - which means you and I had this right in that they're going to not allow another Russell Swan effect occur again and make the tribe suffer between a hissy fit (here possible a second one) and the actual council.

Personally I think given what was shown in the teaser from last Wednesday with Brandon tipping the rice out (maybe peeing on it?) being threatening and looking - to me - being nearly restrained one time we SHOULD be seeing truly an ejection from the show and not an impromptu tribal council.

Frankly - I wish THIS was the case - an ejection - because they need to show that destruction of food and other survival items for the castaways is NOT allowed as it can create harm to them. It would also DENY him the chance to return for another season.

If his actions along with one of his relative's ejection from "Big Brother" PLUS Russell's attitude doesn't convince any of the CBS producers to STOP casting these guys on their shows I don't know what will.

I mean - I despise the way Johnny Fairplay behaved - on and off the show, but even he's behaved better and that says something.
    Punkin, Florimel and Shoepie like this.

Has Fairplay ever caused physical damage to supplies? As far as I can remember, no.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Has Fairplay ever caused physical damage to supplies? As far as I can remember, no.
    No - but he's banned from being on the show again because of some of his antics outside the show and for quitting in the first tribal council. I have to admit I do agree with that decision - however, game wise he still played fairer than what we're seeing with any of the Hantzes. (Does NOT mean I agreed with his "dead grandmother" trick or anything - I found it wrong on many levels - but that at least only showed him to be conniving, not harmful to his castaways.)
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    No - but he's banned from being on the show again because of some of his antics outside the show and for quitting in the first tribal council. I have to admit I do agree with that decision - however, game wise he still played fairer than what we're seeing with any of the Hantzes. (Does NOT mean I agreed with his "dead grandmother" trick or anything - I found it wrong on many levels - but that at least only showed him to be conniving, not harmful to his castaways.)
    I didn't know about his antics away from the show- but it comes as no surprise.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He didn't actually "quit". Probst was trying to make it look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    He didn't actually "quit". Probst was trying to make it look that way.
    He said he wanted to go back to his baby and girlfriend, and really just didn't care if he got voted out or not. To most, that was just seen as quitting.

But it's the stuff outside the show I feel that is more the reason he's a non-eligible pick for the show.

Then again - I'd said that about the Hantzes and look, they again cast a Hantz on the show. At least they were smart (for how long I don't know) to not do it "Hantz vs. Hantz" or something like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast