+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Jeff also said he won't bring Fairplay back because he's a "quitter", which he technically did not do. Jeff just doesn't like him. That's clear.

Some sites have taken screencaps of the promo they showed during the reunion. In it you can catch a few quick glimpses of the contestants. Such as this:

There are also fan names out there, but I can't match names to appearances yet.

Bearded hippy looking guy ftw <3

I guess Naonka did us a favor by quitting in ensuring she'll never play this game again

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    I'm excited to see the fans! I hope they aren't all a bunch of Cochrans I doubt they will be too Star Struck by this group of returnees, so hopefully they will have some good strategies and novel ideas.
    True, that's one thing that kind of bothered me about the first Fans vs Favorites and both Redemption Island seasons...the fans just weren't as good at playing the game as the returning players. Maybe it was the star struck factor...Phillippines didn't have that problem, possibly because the three returning players were not Survivor superstars. The idea of Cochran and Erik having star struck fans is pretty funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    To tell the truth, there are also boot spoilers out there I've read, such as who makes the jury, who goes pre-merge, and even already a F3. I don't know if I should talk about that here though yet.
    You can open a separate thread with boot spoilers, so those of us who want to be in the dark won't stumble across boot info in here. Though if we were to have a double elimination the first day consisting of Corinne and Brandon, I'd be happy to hear it.

I still wish they'd bring crazy Shane back. Phooey.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I want Shane back too!

Last I heard, he was pissed off and sent a hateful email to the Survivor producers after they cut him from Heroes vs Villains at the last minute or something. I think he was replaced by either Russell, Tyson, or Randy. So he almost made it.
    spockwhat likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I would have rather had Shane back than those other three guys... though I liked Tyson his original season. One of my favourite scenes of all time is when Shane ordered Cirie to have a look at his penis, because she's a nurse... and something was wrong. Her reaction and soundbites to that scene was hilarious!
    march, kev89 and Midol like this.

Yeah, I heard that story about Shane. My guess is that he was replaced by Russell...I believe they shot Heroes vs Villains right after Samoa, so they probably made the decision to include Russell while Samoa was wrapping up and cut Shane out then. I also heard that email included something to the effect of "don't bother calling me again" so yeah, we probably won't see him on Survivor again If he really was replaced by Russell, well then that's just another reason for me to dislike the guy lol. I agree, he was a great character, I definetly would have preferred seeing him again to Russell, Tyson, and Randy (even though I kind of liked Randy).
    JohnnyK likes this.

They probably brought Tyson back because he was Coach's ally. Randy was a good villainous character, though. Russell just sucks.
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    You can open a separate thread with boot spoilers, so those of us who want to be in the dark won't stumble across boot info in here. Though if we were to have a double elimination the first day consisting of Corinne and Brandon, I'd be happy to hear it.

I still wish they'd bring crazy Shane back. Phooey.
    I loved Shane! He would be hoot. I wonder if ended up quitting smoking after the show? He always kind of reminded me of Evil Dick from BB.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Ah, well then Corinne will just need to find someone else to keep in line.
    I vote for making her deal with pink pantied Phillip!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

How very disappointing these "favorites" are!! I find it difficult to believe they are "favorites."
    Lord knows I don't want to see dirty pink underpants again.
    I enjoyed this last season sooooo much and was all hyped for the next...and then I get these people....geeze.
    Although maybe the "fans" will stomp on all these "unfavorites" and make it good....I can only hope.

+ Reply to Thread