Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

We're not supposed to know he's returning yet though

Foreshadowing.

I can see why Dawn is returning, she was a fearless competitor. Love that Malcolm is back! I can see him going really far because no one is going to know his game strategy coming in, since I imagine this was filmed while Survivor 25 was playing out on tv. I am not thrilled to see Cochran back. I wasn't a big fan of his. Phillip? Really? I hope he brings sturdy underwear this go round - yuck!! He was just all kinds of nasty. I still remember him using the drinking/cooking water that was boiling to clean his stained undies. So gross!
    jucamer and Photobabe like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I was a Phillip fan (other than the racism accusations at Steve). I wonder how long they'll keep him around this time.

I really wanted to give this next season a shot, but I'm not sure I can after seeing the "favorites" (and I'm pretty sure that's the loosest I've ever used a word). I was on the verge of not watching the show anymore before this past season definitely saved it for me.

A Hantz, Corrine, and Phillip? It really makes me want to just pass. I may only watch while Malcolm and Dawn are on.
    Moontat likes this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Phillip and Brandon Hantz?! Are you kidding me? They are hardly fan favorites. They are creeps. I hope this is not true, I hate those guys.
    Photobabe likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    This is just about the worst cast of favorites I can imagine. I'm seriously bummed about Season 26. If this is the best they could do then I wish they would have cast all originals. Interesting how Probst asked Malcolm last night at the Phillipine's Reunion if he'd consider returning, when he obviously already did (if this cast list is accurate).
    Yes, and Malcolm had obviously been instructed to give a wishy washy answer...

Survivor 26: Fans vs. Those folks we convinced to come back and/or we thought would bring drama/good tv.

Yes, hate some of these folks. I'm sure the asshat players will get rid of the nice ones like Dawn (who I would like to see go far).

Read an interview with Jeff that said that returning players seemed to really bring interest to the show. The last show with no returning players (One World) was one of the worst they had. Thought that was interesting.

I really liked this season. I don't have any use for the deliberate drama makers in the returnees. I'd rather watch with unknowns than see a deliberate ratings manipulation.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I would like to have seen Bill from Survivor: One World return. I thought he got the short end of the stick by being bullied and targeted by Colton, which lead to his too early ouster. I'd like to see him given a chance to return. I don't know if the show asked him to return and he declined or what.

Kourtney from the same season deserved a second chance. She got injured in the first challenge and removed from the game so we hardly got to know her. I remember liking her at the time and bieng sad she was out so soon.

One-legged Kelly (the one NaOnka knocked over to get to a clue) would be another one I'd like to have back for a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Corinne - She's like a Jerri wannabe. But unlike Jerri, she wanted to be hated. Jerri on the other hand had her feelings hurt and didn't understand why people didn't like her. Not happy to see Corinne back.
    Exactly - and Jerri had a Renaissance her last appearance. I really wish she had made it to the final council instead of being just shy of it (I think she was out at four). She may have won that season (I think heroes/villains?) had she been there. I actually voted her for fan fave (either online or in my heart) because of it.

But no - Corinne I never liked. She's really one of the only ones I don't want to see return.

+ Reply to Thread