+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I will be passing on this season, unless there is nothing else on that night.
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

My thoughts:

Andrea - She was seriously one of the better female contestants on RI. The only person on Boston Rob's tribe who considered getting rid of him at F5. Also the only female Redemption Island returnee. It'll be nice to see her back.

Brandon Hantz - Ugh. I hope he loses. In fact, I hope he goes pre-merge. In fact, I hope he gets ejected like Willie did on Big Brother. I think he's crazy enough to have that be a possibility. Not happy.

Brenda - imo one of the more attractive survivors of all time <333. She finished 10th last time. I'll be interested in seeing her back, too.

Corinne - She's like a Jerri wannabe. But unlike Jerri, she wanted to be hated. Jerri on the other hand had her feelings hurt and didn't understand why people didn't like her. Not happy to see Corinne back.

Dawn - I liked her and would have liked to see her go further.

Erik - Well hopefully he learned from his mistakes. So-so on him coming back.

Francesca - I don't get why she's back. Did everyone else they asked for the 10th spot turn the offer down? Or maybe they wanted someone who didn't like Phillip for drama/ratings.

Cochran - I like him because he screwed over Ozzy. So-so on him coming back.

Malcolm - I like him and am looking forward to seeing him again.

Phillip - My dream Survivor tribe would include both Phillip and Coach. Great choice for a returnee <333

Why no Troyzan? I'd rather see him again than Brandon. Thank God there's no Jane. I hated her.

Edit: Oh and here's the seasonly survivorfever cast spoiler page: Survivor - Season 26 - Cast Spoilers SurvivorFever.net So far it's complete with pics of all supposed returnees, and soon will probably have updates on some of the newbies as well.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 12-17-2012 at 07:01 PM.

So has this season already been filmed?

Francesca - RI. First boot in her season. How in the world is she a favorite?
    If I am remembering the right person, the viewers really liked her but someone on her tribe didn't. I don't think she was first out, I think she was first out on her tribe but not the very first out her season. If it's who I'm thinking it is, I'd love to see her play again.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK
    Brandon Hantz - Ugh. I hope he loses. In fact, I hope he goes pre-merge. In fact, I hope he gets ejected like Willie did on Big Brother. I think he's crazy enough to have that be a possibility. Not happy.
    I could not agree more. I don't want any more Hantzes dirtying up my tv screen, and I was no fan of this little turd at all.

Corinne was just an evil bitch, and thoroughly unlikeable.

Malcolm, yay! But I doubt he'll go far this time. The others I'm neutral on. I do wish they'd have cast all new people, we just had a season with returnees.
    sweetpea, JavaJo, JohnnyK and 1 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If I am remembering the right person, the viewers really liked her but someone on her tribe didn't. I don't think she was first out, I think she was first out on her tribe but not the very first out her season. If it's who I'm thinking it is, I'd love to see her play again.
    You can see her photo on the survivorfever page I linked, to make sure it's her.

And she was the first out. She was first voted out, and sent to Redemption Island. Then the person voted out second beat her in the first Redemption Island duel, making her the official first boot.
    JavaJo likes this.

Dawn = YAY!!! I really liked her.

Corinne, why?

Cochrane - As long as he doesn't get a big head like he did last time, I will like him.

Phillip - Please don't let him have the pink panties...please.

Brandon - Why do we have to have another hantz?

Erik - it will be good to see him again. Hopefully he is smarter this time around. If you have the idol, keep it.
    waywyrd, jadewarlock and JavaJo like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I could not agree more. I don't want any more Hantzes dirtying up my tv screen, and I was no fan of this little turd at all.

Corinne was just an evil bitch, and thoroughly unlikeable.

Malcolm, yay! But I doubt he'll go far this time. The others I'm neutral on. I do wish they'd have cast all new people, we just had a season with returnees.
    Couldn't agree more. Why does the show call someone like Corinne a "favourite"? How is that even possible? Favourite vile b**** perhaps....

I for one am glad Malcolm is getting another shot. I like the guy, and I love how much of a fan he is of the show and the game. Hope he comes out with his reputation untarnished.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Phillip - Please don't let him have the pink panties...please.
    I had successfully blocked that from my memory...........until now.........
    waywyrd and jadewarlock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

I had successfully blocked that from my memory...........until now.........
    Sorry
    sweetpea likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

This is just about the worst cast of favorites I can imagine. I'm seriously bummed about Season 26. If this is the best they could do then I wish they would have cast all originals. Interesting how Probst asked Malcolm last night at the Phillipine's Reunion if he'd consider returning, when he obviously already did (if this cast list is accurate).
    JohnnyK and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread