+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: 12/16 Survivor 25 Season Finale Show Discussion

Re: 12/16/12 Season Finale Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Either way, I don't think it mattered that much. I don't really believe Lisa would have won anyway, because the other two were stronger players.
    Yup. Penner's "outing" was a complete non-factor.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Lisa looks really good. I think she will be getting some opportunities from this show.
    Yes, she does. But I don't know how much she wants to go back into acting--but maybe it will get her some other kinds of speaking engagements.

Love the side by side photos of Lisa pre-Justice and post-Justice. That was pretty funny.
    CupidGuest, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Sheesh, that was the most bitter jury I've seen in a long time. I hadn't expected that! Bitter juries are kind of strange. Sometimes it's fun to watch an unpopular finalist get grilled by a bitter jury member but sometimes it's just plain awkward and uncomfortable. To me, this one was the latter.

And Penner saying Denise was a bitch, yet still voting for her???? Wow! She couldn't win no matter what strategy she used. Penner accuses her of being a bitch, Malcolm accuses her of being appeasing. How can you be both? When did diplomacy became a liability?

I was half expecting R.C. to question Abi during the jury questions. LOL!

I have a feeling if this jury could have wrote in "None of the above" for the winner, they would have.

Yay for me choosing the Sole Survivor as my tribal leader in the pool! That hasn't happen often, in fact I can't remember if I ever have had the winner as my team leader. And I didn't add Denise later. She was my leader from the beginning. Woo hoo!
    Of course jurys are going to be bitter. If they were all sitting there back slapping the finalists that would be unnatural. I mean, people lost a shot at a million and roasting over the coals people who may or may not deserve to be there seems quite normal and human, to me.
    jadewarlock and kev89 like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    denise's hair looked better on the island.

lol

Looks like Jeff is saving Abi for last...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by tvfanz View Post
    By whose standards, I wonder? Child actors don't make that much money, even if they might be a tv sweetheart...if that. I believe when the show was popular most people like Nancy McKeon over Lisa's.

Oh well, it ultimately didn't matter. Denise won!

Still a great season...regardless of who actually won.

I'll watch another Survivor when it comes back on.
    Honestly I think given the way he spoke to the other two, I felt Penner was hoping to show the jury that Lisa outwitted them and outplayed them because she was a well-known actress at one time and is still recognizable by many people even my age (20s-30s). That said only RC respected that.

Personally I was happy with any of the three (and four) winning, and all were deserving. They all played a good strategic game overall in their own ways - none really were on coattails. Refreshing actually.

I will say though that Malcolm blew that change - I expected the second try during at least the 5 pieces (seven including the handles) not at 3 pieces (5).

Oh and yeah that jury was bitter - I think had there been nine people they'd tried their best to do a 3-3-3 split and let the chips fall where they may.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Of course jurys are going to be bitter. If they were all sitting there back slapping the finalists that would be unnatural. I mean, people lost a shot at a million and roasting over the coals people who may or may not deserve to be there seems quite normal and human, to me.
    This was the only true thing said by any of the jury tonight (Penner). I'm hoping he won the booby prize of $100,000 because he's honestly earned it. (Does make me wish they did the second $1 million prize like they did the All-Stars mark 1 to ensure Rupert got a million finally - I feel Penner earned one a lot more).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Looks like Jeff is saving Abi for last...
    Probably so he can say, "Whoops! We're out of time!" and cue the Survivor theme if she starts getting out of line.

Or maybe just because she's the winner of fan favorite. In a season of surprises, that would top them all.

Malcolm was extremely unlucky in the type of final challenge. They picked a challenge where he had his only physical weakness. He gets the jitters when he gets nervous. (Girls, sharks, etc.)

Jury was weird and voted weirdly. Second worst jury ever.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fogey

I'm trying to remember...didn't Skupin and Lisa go to Penner with a final four deal for him and Carter and he kind of blew them off, so they agreed to one with Denise and Malcolm instead?
    JORY'sMom, wannasee and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread