+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am a Lisa fan, I think she did well. As Jeff said last night - for not being liked Abi outwitted a few of them on the jury. Come on Sunday!!!
    I don't like or dislike Lisa. She didn't do anything that I can think of. Abi.. was just annoying. But then again.. was it the "language" part of it? I doubt it! She is probably quite annoying in real life too. BUT.. she did... um outlast many of her haters. I don't see how she out-witted anybody. Out-talked or OVER-talked a few of them... that happened OFTEN! She is just rude! Stuppen couldn't even speak... without her interrupting him... calling him an idiot.

I am a Lisa fan, I think she did well. As Jeff said last night - for not being liked Abi outwitted a few of them on the jury. Come on Sunday!!!

I did respond to your post... but the site sent a message.. thanking me for my post and that it will be post AFTER a moderator approves it.
    Thats a first....

I must have said something REALLY interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I did respond to your post... but the site sent a message.. thanking me for my post and that it will be post AFTER a moderator approves it.
    Thats a first....

I must have said something REALLY interesting...
    It happens now and then, I think someone explained its a word or something that it catches. I hope you weren't rude
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Abi is beyond rude. I have no words. Calling Supkin an idiot and a moron, not letting him speak and interrupting constantly to belittle him...and yet, she has the nerve to call out everyone else for targeting her...and saying it is because she is Latin. No, it is because she is a BITCH! She calls herself honest and says that she tells it like it is, unfortunately, she can't accept it when others do the same. And she refuses to listen to anyone unless they kiss her a**. Her sense of entitlement is ridiculous. I am curious to see what stupid question she ask the F3 and if she will actually let them finish their answer!
    Michael was top class here ignoring Abi. I was actually a little peeved at Jeff for bringing it up because Michael was trying to ignore the bully.

I think some people may see her as trying to be another Sandra Diaz-Twine, but the difference is Sandra didn't fool herself into thinking she was invincible and wasn't always flat out ugly to her tribe either time she was on. She helped work with people in the tribe, didn't declare anything other than her vote was up for grabs and yes told it like it was but none of the superiority (she got as good as she gave).

I have read the exit interview of the eliminated players and I have yet to hear anyone say anything nice about her...even those so called members of her alliance...Pete and Artis. Some have been more diplomatic than others, but none have praised her in any way. I will be curious to see how the audience reacts to her at the after...I have a feeling it will not be pretty.
    I wonder if she'll take over Hantz' reign as most vile contestant (well post his first season where IMHO he was indeed robbed of the win), ever. I mean, I think this will top Sue Hawk's snake/rats speech and Hantz' vile remarks to Brandon Hantz saying he was a loser and such at the reunion.

Though I think she won't be as creative as Sue in her speech - just be flat out vile.

Malcolm. I was rather disappointed with him tonight. I was hoping he would honour his agreement with Denise...at least up to this point...and give her that extra HI...just in case. So far, that is the only quibble I have about him and how he has played the game.

Lastly...I would have loved to be on that reward challenge! Swimming with that whale shark was beyond amazing. That is something they will never forget.
    Malcolm played smart - had he given the HII away to Denise it'd show where his loyalties really lie and Lisa and Supkin would've switched their F3 vote to him sted of her because they stick to promises (well, most of the time).

And the whale shark was wonderful. Can't believe Michael headbutted it though. They were worried about swimming with them but the shark is one of the most docile ones there - it eats krill and small marine life and ignores humans.

It happens now and then, I think someone explained its a word or something that it catches. I hope you weren't rude
    Uh oh... *thinks back on what I stated* Hmmm... *giggles*

Moi? Rude? Neva! I'm always an ---->

I'm tell'n ya... it was the most interesting post that I've ever posted... you'll see.. Wait for it!
    GabbyG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Uh oh... *thinks back on what I stated* Hmmm... *giggles*

Moi? Rude? Neva! I'm always an ---->

I'm tell'n ya... it was the most interesting post that I've ever posted... you'll see.. Wait for it!
    I will be waiting.!!! I was just looking online about the whale sharks, magnificent creatures. I would love to have been on that reward, that is something that will stay with them forever.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    He said he wanted his mom to have it to hang up (paraphrasing).
    He said it would go on her mantel. I agree with the posters above who said no way could Malcolm give it to Denise after having just made a F3 agreement with Lisa and Skupin. And with those who said that his refusal should have been an obvious red flag to Denise. If she votes to oust Malcolm on Sunday she can even say that that refusal said to her that he wasn't committed to F2 with her, and since he's the biggest threat to her winning anyway, out he goes.
    Personally I think both Malcolm and Denise need to win immunity next time or they are gone. If Lisa or Skupin wins I'm not sure what happens. I'm not sure that L & S can beat either D or M, votewise, so not sure what I'd do if I were them. Of course that assumes that we've been given a fair edit of their relationships.
    I"m pretty sure Abi will never vote for Denise, and probably not for Lisa. I'm guessing RC might vote for the person she saw tell it to Abi, aka Denise. I don't think Jeff will vote for a woman. After that I'm not sure how anyone, including them, could guess where the votes might fall.

Denise may not have won a lot of IIs yet, but she was an excellent competitor in the team immunities. She,and Malcolm, were the only reason those races were even close. I would not count her out at all in this final II, and she can make a good argument that she kept her original team competitive.
    Shoepie and GabbyG like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He said it would go on her mantel. I agree with the posters above who said no way could Malcolm give it to Denise after having just made a F3 agreement with Lisa and Skupin. And with those who said that his refusal should have been an obvious red flag to Denise. If she votes to oust Malcolm on Sunday she can even say that that refusal said to her that he wasn't committed to F2 with her, and since he's the biggest threat to her winning anyway, out he goes.
    Personally I think both Malcolm and Denise need to win immunity next time or they are gone. If Lisa or Skupin wins I'm not sure what happens. I'm not sure that L & S can beat either D or M, votewise, so not sure what I'd do if I were them. Of course that assumes that we've been given a fair edit of their relationships.
    I"m pretty sure Abi will never vote for Denise, and probably not for Lisa. I'm guessing RC might vote for the person she saw tell it to Abi, aka Denise. I don't think Jeff will vote for a woman. After that I'm not sure how anyone, including them, could guess where the votes might fall.

Denise may not have won a lot of IIs yet, but she was an excellent competitor in the team immunities. She,and Malcolm, were the only reason those races were even close. I would not count her out at all in this final II, and she can make a good argument that she kept her original team competitive.
    I would love to see Skupin or Lisa win II. It would be good viewing. I still think Malcom would be their boot. He played a better social game than Lisa or Denise and has no enemies. Skupin has a mark against him for being a returnee and Lisa for her flip flopping. Though I saw value in the way Lisa played for the most part expecially when she snapped out of her funk upon seeing her brother.

I think that it is pretty much anyones game at this point. It will all depend on who wins the final immunity and how well they can argue their case to the jury. Malcolm and Denise, along with Lisa and Supkin have all played as pairs. They have all been very vocal about who they are playing with as pairs and as a foursome. They have all emphasized their loyalty. I think whoever of the pairs flips first and votes out their partner, loses with the jury. Right now that would be between Denise and Malcolm. They are the only ones who have been shown talking about voting out their partner. Lisa and Supkin have been tight throughout. My money is one of either Denise or Malcom going next. If he stays, I think Malcolm has a better chance of swaying the jury, but it will cost him. If Denise stays, I think she loses. I think Lisa and Supkin are in no matter what...baring a fire challenge or pulling rocks because of a tie. If that is the case, my money is on Supkin. He has won more challenges, hasn't ticked off anyone, has survived the target of being a returning player...and I think is generally more liked by the jury members than either Lisa or Denise. I can't wait for Sunday. I hope it will be a really good tribal council and the reunion show should be a blast.
    KatesMom, wannasee and Fanny Mare like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Last edited by Fanny Mare; 12-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread