+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

I think they will stick with F3. There is always the hope that each will receive votes and this season it just may happen.

If Denise had been voted out and IF there is a fan favorite, I think that Malcolm would have lost since he did not give one the the imunities to Denise.
    Midol likes this.
    There's no place like home!

It would have been tricky for Malcolm to give his HII to Denise. He had just made a F3 deal with Lisa/Skupin. Giving it to Denise would telegraph to them that he is still strongly connected to his alliance-mate for the entire season, and make them nervous enough to go after him at the next TC. Sure, it would have been a nice gesture, and I was hoping he would, but I understand why he didn't do it (and I don't really think it had anything to do with giving his mom a souvenir).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

It's funny that all the remaining castaways see Denise as such a threat to winning individual immunity. I looked back over the notes I made for the pool and Denise has only won individual immunity once.

Episode 7 (the first one to have individual immunity instead of tribal immunity): Denise and Carter won
    Episode 8: Penner won
    Episode 9: Skupin won
    Episode 10: Carter won
    Episode 11: Abi won
    Episode 12: Malcolm won
    Episode 13: Malcolm won

BTW, I found it ironic that Abi had trouble untying the knots for her puzzle pieces on last night's challenge. I thought untying knots was her specialty!

Denise's FB says it was likely a centipede bite but they weren't certain. I would imagine that production had her cleared and we just didn't see it.

I, too had been hoping that Malcolm would have given Denise his HI but I also understand that it would be like saying "I don't trust you" to Mike and Lisa.

I am not a huge Lisa fan and I don't know if I am carrying some Facts of Life issues with me from childhood or not.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If Denise had been voted out and IF there is a fan favorite, I think that Malcolm would have lost since he did not give one the the imunities to Denise.
    That's the one thing that disappointed me about him.Just one. Tricky or not, Denise asked was there any chance he would give it to her, she must have a little bit of worry going on. She might have to vote malcolm out. If she wins the next immunity, Lisa and Skupin will vote together.There are so many scenarios .

I still think Penner is the fan favourite
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's the one thing that disappointed me about him.Just one. Tricky or not, Denise asked was there any chance he would give it to her, she must have a little bit of worry going on. She might have to vote malcolm out. If she wins the next immunity, Lisa and Skupin will vote together.There are so many scenarios .

I still think Penner is the fan favourite
    Denise should realize that Malcolm and her don't have an alliance. Considering he was safe...he didn't give her the other immunity idol. I don't think any of them have a chance against Malcolm.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Denise should realize that Malcolm and her don't have an alliance. Considering he was safe...he didn't give her the other immunity idol. I don't think any of them have a chance against Malcolm.
    No. I dont either. It all comes down to who wins the next immunity imho. If Denise does, then who goes? You need to see the Jeff Probst show online if you can, Skupin was on and very likable ( very) we sure didn't see much of him .He said was trying to hush Penner up,who kept reminding everyone that THEY were the returnees..Very funny

Jeff asked if Denise could win, and the crowd yelled yes!!!!

I loved him on his sugar rush
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No. I dont either. It all comes down to who wins the next immunity imho. If Denise does, then who goes? You need to see the Jeff Probst show online if you can, Skupin was on and very likable ( very) we sure didn't see much of him .He said was trying to hush Penner up,who kept reminding everyone that THEY were the returnees..Very funny

Jeff asked if Denise could win, and the crowd yelled yes!!!!

I loved him on his sugar rush

Denise sure is ONE FIT person! But it seems she doesn't compete well. She HAS to win in order for her to go forward. She is not a person one should sit next to in the finals. She was quite likeable. I think the best people to "WIN" against would be. Lisa and Abi. They didn't do much during the season... for me... NOT ENOUGH to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Denise sure is ONE FIT person! But it seems she doesn't compete well. She HAS to win in order for her to go forward. She is not a person one should sit next to in the finals. She was quite likeable. I think the best people to "WIN" against would be. Lisa and Abi. They didn't do much during the season... for me... NOT ENOUGH to win the game.
    I am a Lisa fan, I think she did well. As Jeff said last night - for not being liked Abi outwitted a few of them on the jury. Come on Sunday!!!
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread