+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Not sure why my comment is showing with your name as I was the one to say it, but don't know how to fix it.

Hope you didn't think I was directing my comment to you or anyone else who feels that way. You certainly are not alone in the way you feel. We all have a right to feel the way we do and I respect all opinions. Just wanted to speak how, I myself, felt about Malcolm. I just like him and saw it as no different than Skupin being shown to entertain Abi's F3 deal with Lisa really liking it. If Denise turns on Malcolm or Skupin or Lisa do I see it as part of the game of getting to the end. They are all playing for their own million dollars and if Malcolm is the one who leaves next it is furthering their game.

In the end it didn't matter because Abi left and Denise didn't need it.

It probably quoted your post, because of some mistake I made. I was just trying to respond to your post with that last line about agreeing to disagree, in the general sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Someone on another web page posted that it is thought a centipede bit her. The symptoms of a centipede bite are identical to what she described, as is the look of the bite. Whatever it was, that is just scary. Now I'm thinking I would have to make sure I was wearing a hoodie so I could pull it tight over my face if I needed to while sleeping (if I were ever on the show, of course). The thought of being bitten by anything while sleeping just creeps me out.
    If something bit you while you're asleep, you would have felt it and jumped out of your bed. Those were some big bite marks I thought she got bit by some nocturnal creature that lurks around at night in the Philippines looking for human blood like a vampire! But seriously at first I thought it was a centipede too but those bite marks were too far apart so my 2nd guess was a snake. However, she should have felt something striking her neck with those huge fang marks. It just irked me that a medic was not called in to treat her. She could have been paralyzed or worse with that bite. The venom wasn't strong enough to spread further, lucky for her.

FORT Fogey

I have filled that stupid form out at least 20 times and not seeing my votes getting counted. Fine if I am getting all these votes in, but can't figure out why it has to ask the same information over and over.
    Register with the site and sign in. Then you can vote repeatedly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    If something bit you while you're asleep, you would have felt it and jumped out of your bed. Those were some big bite marks I thought she got bit by some nocturnal creature that lurks around at night in the Philippines looking for human blood like a vampire! But seriously at first I thought it was a centipede too but those bite marks were too far apart so my 2nd guess was a snake. However, she should have felt something striking her neck with those huge fang marks. It just irked me that a medic was not called in to treat her. She could have been paralyzed or worse with that bite. The venom wasn't strong enough to spread further, lucky for her.
    I am sure a medic looked at her. We never see them interacting with staff unless they are being taken away. The cut on Skupin's foot was probably cared for by a medic, too. There is no way an open cut on his foot would not become infected very quickly.

The fact that she didn't wake up speaks to the level of exhaustion they are experiencing from lack of food.
    Midol likes this.

12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

I did some googling, and yes, Denise's bite marks seem to match a centipede bite. The Philippines are home to some very large centipedes that can grow to 8 inches long (the Vietnamese centipede). The bite marks resemble fang bites. Apparently one caused the death of a 7-year-old child.

I was interested that Vietnamese centipedes are kept as pets. My 9-year-old is crazy for bugs & reptiles, but I seem to recall at the last reptile show we attended, she was not allowed to handle the large centipedes.
    Shoepie likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oh my goodness, that's a big and nasty centipede. Yuck.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I did some googling, and yes, Denise's bite marks seem to match a centipede bite. The Philippines are home to some very large centipedes that can grow to 8 inches long (the Vietnamese centipede). The bite marks resemble fang bites. Apparently one caused the death of a 7-year-old child.

I was interested that Vietnamese centipedes are kept as pets. My 9-year-old is crazy for bugs & reptiles, but I seem to recall at the last reptile show we attended, she was not allowed to handle the large centipedes.
    A 9 year old girl who loves bugs! Wow, that is very cool. I don't care for them personally and never did. Well, I hate them. I love snakes, lizzards and rodents and everything else though.
    Rattus and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Register with the site and sign in. Then you can vote repeatedly.
    Thank you Shoepie, but I am registered with the site and still nothing. I finally found out late last night the site was down from maintenance. Hopefully, I will get them in today.
    Shoepie likes this.

Thank you Shoepie, but I am registered with the site and still nothing. I finally found out late last night the site was down from maintenance. Hopefully, I will get them in today.
    Ah, thats why. Good luck with the voting today
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm extremely non-religious, so my liking of Lisa is really in spite of and not because of her faith. I see her as deserving of the win as any of them and, for the first time in years, I won't mind if any of them win.

I do not think Lisa will win because I'm sure they will all know who she is by the time of the vote whether they say so or not. No celebrity of Lisa's fame, whether entertainer or athlete, has a chance.
    jucamer, Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread