+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Who knows. Maybe she did have medical come in and they cleared her so they didn't show the footage?

Could be... However, editing notwithstanding, I think there's little chance that Probst wouldn't mention it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I find it unbelievable that Abi thought the reward was owed to her or something. And doesnt really recognize any personal faults that she may contain.

And her closing comment of "Latina girl"? are you kidding me? Nobody liked you because you were a MORON!!

I just cant stand people who act like it's cool to speak your mind and have no filter. "I'll tell you what I think of you to your face, straight up. I'm real!!!"

No, you have no tact.

I too was flabbergasted (sp.) by Abi's reaction to not being chosen to go, as though it was an automatic. In addition, I didn't appreciated her bringing up the Latina comment, because (a) unless I missed something that wasn't remotely true and (b) there are too many folks as it is that dwell on folks bringing up the "race card".

FORT Fan

I'm not on the Malcolm bandwagon regarding wanting him to win, or thinking he played such an excellent game, or being bothered by his reference to OJ, so that may be why I'm totally NOT surprised that he didn't give Denise either Immunity idol or necklace. And I don't believe for a second that it's because he wanted the HII for his Mom. However, I do think he is attractive clean or dirty. LOL

I believe in God, I attend religious services, & pray. But Lisa & her prayer circle just rubbed me the wrong way. Same thing last week when her brother was there & their little group did the same thing. It just annoyed me. I think part of the reason may be is because Lisa annoys me.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I'm not on the Malcolm bandwagon regarding wanting him to win, or thinking he played such an excellent game, or being bothered by his reference to OJ, so that may be why I'm totally NOT surprised that he didn't give Denise either Immunity idol or necklace. And I don't believe for a second that it's because he wanted the HII for his Mom. However, I do think he is attractive clean or dirty. LOL
    That's why I am on his bandwagon, he is attractive clean or dirty.Although he didnt look AS good on Jeff's show with a little weight back on. He has a funny mouth I hadn't noticed, but still I was sad he didn't give the idol to Denise after all they went through..karma will bite him in the butt.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Denise's FB says it was likely a centipede bite but they weren't certain. I would imagine that production had her cleared and we just didn't see it.

I, too had been hoping that Malcolm would have given Denise his HI but I also understand that it would be like saying "I don't trust you" to Mike and Lisa.

I am not a huge Lisa fan and I don't know if I am carrying some Facts of Life issues with me from childhood or not.

I'm no doctor and I'm not going to play one online (lol), but I believe that Denise was bit by a snake. I think she was very lucky and was either bitten by a non-venomous snake or that a venomous snake bit her without injecting venom. Some venomous snakes dry bite to not waste their venom on animals that are too large to eat, and in some cases, venomous snakes release prematurely (get your minds out of the gutter), before the fangs have penetrated an animal's flesh. Just my theory and I'm sticking to it...

Someone on another web page posted that it is thought a centipede bit her. The symptoms of a centipede bite are identical to what she described, as is the look of the bite. Whatever it was, that is just scary. Now I'm thinking I would have to make sure I was wearing a hoodie so I could pull it tight over my face if I needed to while sleeping (if I were ever on the show, of course). The thought of being bitten by anything while sleeping just creeps me out.
    JavaJo and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Someone on another web page posted that it is thought a centipede bit her. The symptoms of a centipede bite are identical to what she described, as is the look of the bite. Whatever it was, that is just scary. Now I'm thinking I would have to make sure I was wearing a hoodie so I could pull it tight over my face if I needed to while sleeping (if I were ever on the show, of course). The thought of being bitten by anything while sleeping just creeps me out.
    Denise said the worst thing about being on Survivor was being cold. I think Jeff said it rained for 21 days straight! I would never last rain , cold and bugs (shiver)
    sweetpea and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I see where several people think Malcolm did the wrong thing by not giving Denise his Idol, but I just replayed it back and when she asked him he paused and said "if the situation called for it I would." He then said they would not keep Abi and she said the same thing. Just after that they had a clip of Malcolm with his necklace on and said he was double protected having both. He said he had no intention to give Denise the hidden immunity Idol because she is safe because myself, Skupin, Denise and Lisa will all vote for Abi tonight.

We need to remember that everything is edited to show what TPTB decide is going to be the most dramatic. We have seen Malcolm, Skupin and Lisa on their reward sealing a deal of F3 with the three of them. Later when Abi proposes a deal to Skupin of going to F3 with Lisa, Skupin and herself he goes to Lisa and Lisa really likes that idea. My point being that I don't fault Malcoln for keeping the HI because I think if he had any indication that Abi was going to be the one staying I believe that he would have given the HI if the situation arose. He had told Denise if the situation called for it he would do it.

Every single one of these people are there for the same reason - to win a million dollars. If they see anything that might profit them each one of them would go for it. I don't fault any of them for doing just that.

In regards to the O J Simpson thing. I never read the bios of anyone before watching the show. I just recently read the one on Malcolm, and the comments that followed. I saw where people immediately did not like him based on that comment, and then as time went on they changed their minds, and some even put him up as an Avatar.

I have learned to like Malcolm and his way of playing this game based on what has been shown to me. Not from anything that I read before this show started. I know that these players did not know anything about each other until they met on this show. I know that each week for the last several weeks I have heard what a threat Malcolm is and that no one could win over him if he is in the final. That says a lot to me. That tells me that these people who are left have seen Malcom not only as a player, but someone that they have gotten to know for the last 36 days. I don't hear them say that about anyone else, but him, so in my eyes he must be doing something right. He has won the respect and admiration of them. He must have won the respect of others as well since they don't believe they can beat him. We only get to see what they want to show us for good tv. Skupin and Lisa who have ties to four of the jury members because they were all on the same team and yet neither think they could win against Malcolm. That speaks volumes to me when I hear them say that. I still think Malcolm is a great guy.

If you read my earlier post I have already said IMO Skupin will be the winner. I really think they will be successful in getting Malcolm out next. I really believe Malcolm will not win, but in my eyes he is still a winner. He is also not just good looking - he is a nice guy.
    GabbyG, KatesMom and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

That's funny, I was thinking something similar. I thought that I'd wrap myself really tight head to bottom, and hope that I could still manage to breath. The scenario reminds me of how I slept after we found a spider in our hotel room, while vacationing in the Caribbean. That sucker was as big as the palm of my hand and I would check through my bedding and underneath the bed, before tightly wrapping myself up in the sheets to sleep.

+ Reply to Thread