+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

I will definately vote for Penner. His wit, wisdom and sensibilities put him on the top of my list for favorite. I love his presence at Ponderosa, too. He is adorable there. He is the ulimate host, making cocktails, cooking and counseling. He is one good man.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I will definately vote for Penner. His wit, wisdom and sensibilities put him on the top of my list for favorite. I love his presence at Ponderosa, too. He is adorable there. He is the ulimate host, making cocktails, cooking and counseling. He is one good man.
    I agree, I will vote for Penner. Can we vote now Shoepie?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I agree, AZ! I'm glad Abi doesn't have any chance of winning Sole Survivor now so I can relax and let the chips fall where they may, happy with whatever outcome. I only hope the little witch doesn't win Fan Favorite but I seriously don't see that happening. I hope Penner wins it.
    I agree. Right now I am more concerned with hoping Penner wins Fan Favourite than with who wins Survivor.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, I will vote for Penner. Can we vote now Shoepie?
    FM, did you go to the site to find out? I was a little confused by that as I was FF through the show as I was not able to watch at show time. I thought I saw something about all those weekly votes that were casted during the season for who played the best game that week being tabulated for fan favorite. Not sure as that doesn't seem right and thought we voted at the end which would have to be about now since the show ends on Sunday. That is the only thing I saw about it during or near the end of last night's show.

I am going to check the site out and see what it says. If I find out anything I will post here. If someone already knows the answer go right ahead with the answer.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    FM, did you go to the site to find out? I was a little confused by that as I was FF through the show as I was not able to watch at show time. I thought I saw something about all those weekly votes that were casted during the season for who played the best game that week being tabulated for fan favorite. Not sure as that doesn't seem right and thought we voted at the end which would have to be about now since the show ends on Sunday. That is the only thing I saw about it during or near the end of last night's show.

I am going to check the site out and see what it says. If I find out anything I will post here. If someone already knows the answer go right ahead with the answer.
    , Yes I just voted at CBS.com
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

, Yes I just voted at CBS.com
    I am voting over there now and each and every time it comes back with asking me to fill out my name, address, etc. Did this happen to you. I don't see where my vote is registering. I don't remember this in previous seasons.

I am voting over there now and each and every time it comes back with asking me to fill out my name, address, etc. Did this happen to you. I don't see where my vote is registering. I don't remember this in previous seasons.
    Yes I just made something up. I got to vote 10 times
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes I just made something up. I got to vote 10 times
    I have filled that stupid form out at least 20 times and not seeing my votes getting counted. Fine if I am getting all these votes in, but can't figure out why it has to ask the same information over and over.

I have filled that stupid form out at least 20 times and not seeing my votes getting counted. Fine if I am getting all these votes in, but can't figure out why it has to ask the same information over and over.
    Hmm, that shouldn't happen I filled it out once, and it allowed me 10 votes. Is this at CBS.com?
    -Andy Rooney-

Hmm, that shouldn't happen I filled it out once, and it allowed me 10 votes. Is this at CBS.com?
    Yes CBS.com site and now I have filled it out at least another twenty times and keeps going. Something must be wrong with the site. Too bad when things like that happen. I will email them and tell them it is not working, but not a good sign when they have a contest and the site is not operating correctly.

+ Reply to Thread