+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOL -- i can't help but smile At Carter, even though I was sorry they didn't boot Abi's butt for once and for all. When commenting on his ouster, Carter sighed and said, "I guess they're playing with their heads, not their hearts" -- as though that's a bad thing.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

So much for wanting to play with the best players...and the praying.
    holly71 likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Once Malcolm won immunity Lisa should have targeted Denise. There's a slim chance now that Denise and Malcolm will both have protection in the next TC if one of them wins immunity. That's what I'm hoping for because I really want Denise and Malcolm in F3. Also really hoping that Denise and Malcolm will stick with their alliance.
    holly71, march, kev89 and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I thought Carter's closing remarks were reasonably classy--he did say they were playing with their heads, not their hearts, which might sound a little bitter, but he also said he understood why they would play that way.

Still, I wish Abi had gone instead, because she's just so awful to watch. She didn't even seem to connect to her mother very well. Not that everyone has to have a close relationship with their parents, but generally, they bring someone with whom the contestant does have a close relationship to that particular challenge.

And now, next week, she's getting into Lisa's head. Sigh. I think that at this point everyone's position in the final four depends entirely on who wins those last immunities and how closely they stick to their primary alliance in the final four. Sure, if Denise or Malcolm win, they're going to be more protective of each other, but if Skupin wins, I suspect he might be more protective of Lisa (assuming the final four stick together and toss out Abi next, which is a big assumption, I realize). In fact, if Abi is gone, it might be easier to take Lisa to the final three, as they could claim they outplayed her, as she hasn't done very well in any of the challenges. And really, some members of the jury might not like her as well as they like one of the others. Lisa could easily beat Abi, but virtually any of them could easily beat Abi--and honestly, I would think it would be easier to live with Lisa those last few days than Abi.
    kev89, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

I'm shocked, just SHOCKED by their collective behavior in the vote. She says sarcastically.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

12 minutes in and I am crying like a baby. I love the family visits.

Looks like Abi's mom is just as athletic as she is
    Uncle David and jucamer like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Oh well, it's so too bad that Abi didn't go this week, but I'll bet it all that she goes next week.

Of the other four, I don't really mind if any of them win it all. My belief system and Lisa's couldn't be more opposite, but I do like her. I'm also still have a hard time over Malcolm's bio saying that he found O.J. Simpson an inspiration to him, but other than that, I admire him. I also like Skupin and Denise, so for the first time in years, I anticipate enjoying the finale.
    JLuvs, Brooks, Shoepie and 6 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

What a bunch of lazy players. Put a million doillars within smelling distance of people( Im talking to you Denise) and the mantra `I want the most worthy competitor to be with me at the end` goes right out the window.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Is the F5 episode next Wednesday or are they it for the finale next weekend?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Once Malcolm won immunity Lisa should have targeted Denise. There's a slim chance now that Denise and Malcolm will both have protection in the next TC if one of them wins immunity. That's what I'm hoping for because I really want Denise and Malcolm in F3. Also really hoping that Denise and Malcolm will stick with their alliance.

"Once Malcolm won immunity Lisa should have targeted Denise." That's just what I was thinking. Don't the collaborators usually consider a Plan B? Both Malcolm and Denise are dangerous to the remaining tribemates, perhaps equally so... At this point, I hope Lisa wins.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.

+ Reply to Thread