+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Not even then. She'd have to talk and I can do without that! Also, what if the jury totally lost their minds.......

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oooo, good point, we'd have to listen to her over and over again. If she is in the jury she only gets one shot.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I see on the previews, which I hope are ok to mention...unless you never turn on your TV I don't see how anyone could miss them...that Lisa is raising with Michael the idea of going F3 with Abi to improve their chances. UGH. I hope this is misleading. If not, it does seem as if the visit from Lisa's brother really changed her game play---for the better for her, but not for my favs. And the thought of Abi being in the F3... ONLY if the jury really lights into her.
    I'm going to hope and pray that, like normal, since this is what the previews are showing, in fact the exact opposite occurs and Abi goes home this week!
    sweetpea, mesachick and jucamer like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I hate that Abi is still there! She is a rotten person. I love how she says they don't like her because of her honesty...what a joke! Her biggest problem with Denise was that Denise was honest with her about how she's coming across to everyone there! Typical type of person who can dish it out but can't take it. I'm sure she's been a brat her whole life. You don't get to this epic level of brattiness overnight. It's a process. I bet when she was a teenager, if someone called her out or didn't like her because of her "honesty" (insert eyeroll here) , she probably just told herself that they were all just jealous of her. She strikes me as the type.
    As someone else mentioned upthread, I almost hope she makes it to F3 just to see the jury fry her.

I'm getting so sick of Lisa & her whole "I'm not cut out for this game" & her "this game is bigger than me" nonsense every single week. She can go, right after Abi, as far as I'm concerned. When they first showed her brother, I said to my hubby "he looks like he could be her son!" then when she said she's 20 yrs older, I said "oh because he's young enough to be!" Regardless of the age difference, I really thought it was weird the way she was all over him & the way she carried on made me really uncomfortable. It was too over the top for my taste.

On a side note, I thought the way Carter's mom wrapped her legs around him was weird too, for a parent/child.
    You hit all of my feelings on the show on the head.

Lisa is a freaking hypocrite. She thinks she is so good and innocent, etc... and can't play dirty like she is supposed to. Hello? She has betrayed every promise she has made so far! She is definitely not too "good". I absolutely HATE when someone goes on a reality show, makes their identity about their faith and vows to play with integrity, then completely ditches it all and laughs it off as they stab people in the back. She and her brother praying for God to bless their plan for her to betray her alliance with Malcolm - someone she had made a promise to - was disgusting.
    JohnnyK likes this.

I guess I don't see Lisa as a hypocrite...but someone who finally realized that playing Survivor is not real life....and all those good morals/values that you would normally use, just plain go out the window.
    I've seen this happen with other castaways also....when they think they should never lie, cheat, betray, etc. It's hard to win Survivor unless you are a little cut-throat.
    I thought there was a little too much praying on this last episode where as previously I admired Lisa for not bringing up her strong faith....I have no problem with people being extremely religious but just keep it to yourself.
    I also think this was quite a learning experience for Lisa....just got the impression that she was very naive and maybe a little of a doormat in RL.

But those are just my thoughts...who knows what goes on in their real lives??
    holly71, NCLurker, Coco46 and 4 others like this.

All that needs to happen tomorrow night is for either Malcolm or Denise to win individual immunity. If Malcolm should win, then he can give his HII to Denise. If Denise wins, then Malcolm can use it on himself. They have a 2 in 5 chance that one of them can win immunity.

Then who does that leave on the chopping block? Abi most likely would be the next to go, and that would ruin yet another one of Lisa's plans for who to take to the F3. Or it could end up putting the target on Lisa's back, if Malcolm now feels like she is too wishy washy and can no longer be trusted.

Although, I don't think that Lisa can win the million dollars because of how she has played the game. I don't think that she has many (if any) members of the jury who will think that she is deserving of the money. At this point I would rather see Malcolm, Denise or Skupin win over Lisa.
    kev89 and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    All that needs to happen tomorrow night is for either Malcolm or Denise to win individual immunity. If Malcolm should win, then he can give his HII to Denise. If Denise wins, then Malcolm can use it on himself. They have a 2 in 5 chance that one of them can win immunity.

Then who does that leave on the chopping block? Abi most likely would be the next to go, and that would ruin yet another one of Lisa's plans for who to take to the F3. Or it could end up putting the target on Lisa's back, if Malcolm now feels like she is too wishy washy and can no longer be trusted.

Although, I don't think that Lisa can win the million dollars because of how she has played the game. I don't think that she has many (if any) members of the jury who will think that she is deserving of the money. At this point I would rather see Malcolm, Denise or Skupin win over Lisa.
    Yeah, I pretty much agree. I'd be happy with Malcolm, Skupin, or Denise winning, indifferent to Lisa winning, and probably die from shock after seeing Abi win

FORT Fogey

I'm still on board the Lisa train. I'm her age and going through similar things in life. Her "awakening" speaks to me. Too tired to explain, but I'm an atheist. As crazy as it sounds, much of what Lisa says fits into a world view that doesn't require a god. I like the journey she's taken.

Taking Abi to F3 would be a hoot! And probably a very smart move.

Correct me where I go wrong, but has Michael demonstrated much game play? I don't recall a lot of strategy coming from him. Am I misremembering?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'm still on board the Lisa train. I'm her age and going through similar things in life. Her "awakening" speaks to me. Too tired to explain, but I'm an atheist. As crazy as it sounds, much of what Lisa says fits into a world view that doesn't require a god. I like the journey she's taken.

Correct me where I go wrong, but has Michael demonstrated much game play? I don't recall a lot of strategy coming from him. Am I misremembering?
    '
    No, Skupin hasn't done much( that we have seen) just like Carter, its all in the editing I'm sure. I still like Lisa, I dont think she or Denise will win. I am still holding out for Abi to leave next and Malcolm to work some magic.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I think it's a dangerous move because she's too unpredictable, at least if there is still time for her to turn on you. Otherwise she's going down in flames at F3.
    The major gameplay I recall is correcting the cowardly mismoves that Lisa made. At least two times he had to vote for the person they wanted to go home because Lisa could not bear to break her word. So he has been smart enough to ensure her loyalty but not let it hurt him at the same time.
    maude~flanders likes this.

+ Reply to Thread