+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I am Unfortunately, Probst has been egging her on to do the speaking on Abi at tribals and even though everyone seems to agree with every word she said, I think it works against her.
    This. It really bugged me last night. Why not ask Skupin about Abi? Why not ask Malcolm? I wanted some of the others to jump in and support what Denise was saying with regards to Abi, but of course they didn't. Perhaps Probst does ask the others the same questions, but we don't get to see them answer. It just seems like he is trying to keep fanning the fire of the Abi/Denise conflict. And every time Denise says ANYTHING about Abi, whether a direct comment, or just an observation, or whatever, Abi rolls her eyes and looks put out because she's being "attacked."

I wish someone would explain to her that you really can't go through life as someone who is "brutally honest" without anticipating some honesty back at you. Why is that so hard for her to grasp? Or is it that she doesn't care about the honesty, she just thinks anything negative said about her must be wrong?
    cablejockey, sclilred1 and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    This. It really bugged me last night. Why not ask Skupin about Abi? Why not ask Malcolm? I wanted some of the others to jump in and support what Denise was saying with regards to Abi, but of course they didn't. Perhaps Probst does ask the others the same questions, but we don't get to see them answer. It just seems like he is trying to keep fanning the fire of the Abi/Denise conflict. And every time Denise says ANYTHING about Abi, whether a direct comment, or just an observation, or whatever, Abi rolls her eyes and looks put out because she's being "attacked."

I wish someone would explain to her that you really can't go through life as someone who is "brutally honest" without anticipating some honesty back at you. Why is that so hard for her to grasp? Or is it that she doesn't care about the honesty, she just thinks anything negative said about her must be wrong?
    TC takes hours to film; we see 6 minutes. I am confident in believing that others spoke out. They edit a story. This is more of an indication that Denise wins than anything else.
    Rattus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Details, please! Why should she not have married him???
    Rumors are circling that he's gay.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If Denise does not win immunity next week, I would like to see Malcolm win it and give it to Denise. Otherwise this will be one of the few times they will get to oust Denise.
    I was thinking that too - I bet Malcolm would give her the Idol if he is safe next week.
    Last edited by jucamer; 12-06-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Maybe Malcolm would try to extract a promise from Denise that she would not vote him out at F4.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Rumors are circling that he's gay.
    Wow - I didn't know anything about her divorce or this rumor. I believe they were married for sometime weren't they? I also don't know anything about her personal beliefs - I'm just going by what I see of her on this show (and from Facts of Life, lol). I like Lisa, but I agree with most others that she will not win. I would be happy enough if it were Mike or Malcolm. Not so much Denise

FORT Fogey

Oh good god,.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Details, please! Why should she not have married him???
    The reason she gave on the Jeff Propst show was that she was in love with another man and they wanted to marry. He was Jewish and they didn't get married because of the religious difference. She took a few signs that she should marry her husband, including she drew a ring and he bought that ring without seeing the drawing or something like that. Anyway, she didn't love him like a husband, more like a friend.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    The reason she gave on the Jeff Propst show was that she was in love with another man and they wanted to marry. He was Jewish and they didn't get married because of the religious difference. She took a few signs that she should marry her husband, including she drew a ring and he bought that ring without seeing the drawing or something like that. Anyway, she didn't love him like a husband, more like a friend.
    I've read that they're still friends, sad to have to realize the past 24 years of your life were not what you'd hoped for (aside from her children, to whom she's been devoted from all I've heard and read).
    I'm so happy she's made it this far! It'll be good for her personal growth. And if she were to win (which I kinda doubt), it wouldn't be hard on the bank account! She said most of her money was badly invested and was gone (apparently not by her). If she doesn't win, I hope she can get the Player Favorite prize (or whatever it's called).
    Florimel, ilja, Fanny Mare and 1 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think what I've really enjoyed about this whole season is that the "older" players didn't get voted out first thing. There even seems to be a pretty good chance that one of them may win the whole thing.
    dagwood, Florimel, Shoepie and 7 others like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread