+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know anyone that is a pretty crier. I also dont know anyone that looks as good as Malcolm does , hot/cold- sweaty, hair down or back. . I would much prefer Denise go, and let Malcolm stay
    As long as Abi goes away (far, far, away), I'm good with all the rest.

There was one PI with Malcolm last night where he was positively Tarzan-esque. And I'm usually turned off by the grunge look, but nope, Malcolm definitely has 'it'.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I also dont know anyone that looks as good as Malcolm does , hot/cold- sweaty, hair down or back.
    The look of intensity on his face at the end of the immunity challenge was amazing. All the muddy hair in his face, but he gritted his teeth and ignored it. Thrusting his jaw forwarded as though that would help advance the stick. I would have brushed the nasty hair back, immediately losing control of the stick.

I think Malcolm made reasonable strategic choices in Skupin and Lisa after the reward challenge, although Lisa turned out perhaps to be a mistake. He said he chose Lisa on compassion grounds, although I believe it was strictly strategic, but sounded good. The real consolation pick was Abi, if her mom really lived in Brazil. Everyone else was just a few days from going home to their loved ones. So I sort of hoped he would choose her, but he probably didn't want to be murdered in his sleep, LOL.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Well, I hope Malcolm wins FF. I love me some Penner, but Malcolm melts my heart .Those two have to be battling for FF imnsho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Oh yeah, one more impression from last night:

Abi's mom spoke and understood very little English, was probably disoriented from traveling, confused about what was going on, and yet she was lovely and nice to everybody. See, Abi? It can be done.
    holly71, march, Lil Bit and 4 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Oh yeah, one more impression from last night:

Abi's mom spoke and understood very little English, was probably disoriented from traveling, confused about what was going on, and yet she was lovely and nice to everybody. See, Abi? It can be done.
    Abi translated for her mum, and Abi didn't understand the baggage comment. Maybe she does struggle with the language, I saw her cross herself last night We haven't been shown that before, perhaps there is more to her. Looking at Carter and his lousy edit -who knows.

Okay softy moment is over
    Alexxxx likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Denise has a huge strike against her compared to Malcolm. Malcolm is the one with the immunity idol. So I think Denise has played a better social game than you're crediting for her or she would have been out by now.
    I am crediting her with a good social game...it is just not quite as good as Malcolm's. Unfortunately, Probst has been egging her on to do the speaking on Abi at tribals and even though everyone seems to agree with every word she said, I think it works against her. People always seem to have a harder time voting for strong women to win this game and that does her no favours. I don't like it, it's not fair, but that's just the way it is. I wish she had stayed out of it. Malcolm on the other had has worked everyone a lot more. Pete liked him as soon as he arrived and even Abi doesn't seem to have a problem with him. Now, naturally, we are only seeing what the producers want us to see and there may have been more going on, but they are showing it for a reason. So I stand by what I originally wrote...That her social game is not quite as good as his.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I dont know anyone that is a pretty crier. I also dont know anyone that looks as good as Malcolm does , hot/cold- sweaty, hair down or back. . I would much prefer Denise go, and let Malcolm stay
    Fanny ... don't you remember Chantel from Brad II on the Bachelor? Beautiful even when she cried.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Fanny ... don't you remember Chantel from Brad II on the Bachelor? Beautiful even when she cried.
    I dont Midol. I know how I look though
    -Andy Rooney-

Malcolm for the next Bachelor :p!!!
    AZChristian and Midol like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Malcolm for the next Bachelor :p!!!
    No, he`s way way too nice for `that ugly phony franchise
    Florimel, sweetpea and mesachick like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread