+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Malcolm's last chance to play his idol at the next TC, F5. That assures him F4, but he can't use the idol to go from F4 to F3. At least not if final TC is F3. So he needs to play the idol at F5 and win immunity again at F4.

It would be an awesome run, one more reason he can claim the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yes, he will use the idol to make it to the F4. That is the last time you can use it. I said he will not make the F3 - that he is the first one the alliance will turn on. Unless he wins immunity, he is the one the rest of them will not want to take to the end, for the exact reason I bolded in my original post.
    Oh yes, I forgot he has to use it next week. Well, he would win it all, so they have to get rid of him I guess damn it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But he has the HI. Wont that count?? Am I missing someone, I am not counting Abi with the F4.
    Malcolm has only this upcoming tribal left to play his HII - so it only guarantees him to the F4. He will have to win immunity the following week to make it to the F3, if that is, he remains a target. As for this week, I was just glad to see my Malcolm stay safe. I don't think he had a clue that he was so close to being blindsided either. I hope he has some good talks with Denise to figure out that Lisa and Skupin are gunning for him. If he does win immunity this week, I would love to see him give it to Denise as well. Lisa is really grating on my nerves, I'd almost rather see her go home before Abi at this point.

ETA: Oops someone beat me to the explanation lol. I'm too lazy to change my post though
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I dont want Lisa to go home before Abi, sorry. Abi has to go next! Lisa could go before Malcolm though
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm always conflicted towards the end in that there are some contestants I would really like to see at Ponderosa. That doesn't happen for any contestants still standing the final night. So while I would love to see Abi blasted during F3, folks might feel she isn't worth the effort and focus on the other two. That means Abi needs to be shipped off to Ponderosa. Next Wednseday. No later. Before RC runs out of steam.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Malcolm has only this upcoming tribal left to play his HII - so it only guarantees him to the F4. He will have to win immunity the following week to make it to the F3, if that is, he remains a target. As for this week, I was just glad to see my Malcolm stay safe. I don't think he had a clue that he was so close to being blindsided either. I hope he has some good talks with Denise to figure out that Lisa and Skupin are gunning for him. If he does win immunity this week, I would love to see him give it to Denise as well. Lisa is really grating on my nerves, I'd almost rather see her go home before Abi at this point.

ETA: Oops someone beat me to the explanation lol. I'm too lazy to change my post though
    I gotta think with as smart as Malcolm has played thus far, he knows. My real question is whether the two groups will stay loyal. Once they get to F4, assuming they stay loyal, Lisa and Skupin will definitely turn on Malcolm. The real question is will Denise stay loyal to Malcolm, forcing a tie? Or will Denise decide to vote against him because she stands a better chance against others in the finale?
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'm always conflicted towards the end in that there are some contestants I would really like to see at Ponderosa. That doesn't happen for any contestants still standing the final night. So while I would love to see Abi blasted during F3, folks might feel she isn't worth the effort and focus on the other two. That means Abi needs to be shipped off to Ponderosa. Next Wednseday. No later. Before RC runs out of steam.
    Yes if she goes next week( if) we do get to see her and RC!!
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It was Lisa's choice to divorce. She talked about it on the Jeff Probst show. She admitted she should not have married him. She explained that further and it made 'sense' knowing how much "god's will" plays into her decision making.
    Details, please! Why should she not have married him???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I gotta think with as smart as Malcolm has played thus far, he knows. My real question is whether the two groups will stay loyal. Once they get to F4, assuming they stay loyal, Lisa and Skupin will definitely turn on Malcolm. The real question is will Denise stay loyal to Malcolm, forcing a tie? Or will Denise decide to vote against him because she stands a better chance against others in the finale?
    Do Malcolm and Denise have an F2 deal? I don't remember them saying that, only that they would help get each other to 'the end', whatever that means. I thought when the Malcolm, Denise, Skupin, and Lisa alliance was formed they all agree to F4, then let the chips fall where they may. In fact, I thought I heard Denise say she knew she would eventually have to vote against Malcolm. If Denise and Malcolm have had a F2 convo I guess I missed it. As smart as Denise has played so far, I'd be surprised if she didn't vote Malcolm out, given the chance.

Only two lasting impressions from last night:

Lisa is not a pretty crier, bless her heart.
    Hot, sweaty, and dirty looks good on Malcolm. Ahem.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Do Malcolm and Denise have an F2 deal? I don't remember them saying that, only that they would help get each other to 'the end', whatever that means. I thought when the Malcolm, Denise, Skupin, and Lisa alliance was formed they all agree to F4, then let the chips fall where they may. In fact, I thought I heard Denise say she knew she would eventually have to vote against Malcolm. If Denise and Malcolm have had a F2 convo I guess I missed it. As smart as Denise has played so far, I'd be surprised if she didn't vote Malcolm out, given the chance.

Only two lasting impressions from last night:

Lisa is not a pretty crier, bless her heart.
    Hot, sweaty, and dirty looks good on Malcolm. Ahem.
    I dont know anyone that is a pretty crier. I also dont know anyone that looks as good as Malcolm does , hot/cold- sweaty, hair down or back. . I would much prefer Denise go, and let Malcolm stay
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread