+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, by that reasoning Malcolm's a goner as soon as he doesn't have an idol. And probably is.

Guess there could be a tight race for Fan Favorite this year!
    I'm thinking of Abi as an interesting swing vote. Carter is the only one she didnt have any issues with. Ever. As for fan favorite, poor Carter doesn't have a prayer against that wild mane of man hair known as Malcom. That edges out sweet and nice every time. I would vote for Carter, though. He deserves some sort of reward!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Malcolm kinda pulled an Abi this week though, didn't he? Winning immunity when he needed to.
    Yes! It was totally fixed! Or does that only happen to players who are disliked?
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I have liked Malcolm and Denise from the beginning with Malcolm being my front runner. I think back to when they were on the weakest tribe and Malcolm proved he had what I think of as being the total Survivor. I have never liked people who sit back and coast along and then win at the end.

Last week I said I could see Skupin and Lisa turning on Malcolm and we almost got that. I was so happy when Malcolm won immunity. I don't like Lisa and don't want to see her win. I look back and ask what has she done to claim the role of Survivor? She has not won immunity challenges and continues to go back and forth each week not knowing what she is doing. Always saying she is not cut out for this game. Since she felt she could not lie she let Penner down last week because of that reason. I liked Penner a lot and would have preferred to have him in the game longer. This week she gets a visit from her brother and all at once she decides she knows how to play and be able to lie. First thing she wants to do is get rid of Malcolm. The prayer session that they all had seemed so off to me. It somehow, just didn't seem to be right to decide you are going to be okay with lying, and yet you have a prayer session asking for it to be okay, and whatever happens is okay and obviously God's will. Malcolm could see the change in her, that her brother's visit made and I couldn't help, but wonder if it was because of that he seemed to try even harder to win. It was almost like down deep he must have sensed something even though he said at TC he felt safe.

I don't see myself caring that much for Skupin because I don't see him being much different than Lisa. Abi forget - that was my surprise of the evening when they all voted to keep her over Carter. I think the vote that surprised me the most was Skupin after his Carter being like his son speech. Carter was classy at his exit and I actually wished we had gotten to know him a bit better. He seemed like he was a nice guy and certainly good at challenges.

JMO, but I will only be happy if Malcoln most of all with Denise as 2nd choice wins. I have a feeling that I am going to be disappointed, because I still feel that Lisa and Supkin will still go after him. I know he only has one last chance at playing his Idol and I pray that he does. I just hope they don't make him feel so comfortable that he doesn't use it. I also hope that Denise is not part of his demise at the end. They have stuck together since the beginning and I think only the two of them deserve F2.
    Malcolm said in one of his asides that he feels more relaxed because he just won immunity for this week and next week he has the HI, so he is in the F4. He is a pretty smart guy and probably knows that he is a threat to all, so will take no chances. I never understand why anyone would not play the HI on the last time they can use it....other times, OK you may think you are safe and want to save it...but not using it that last time is just stupid.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Next episode Abi is trying to convince Lisa (and Skupin) to vote off Denise since Malcolm has the II. So I hope that Denise or Malcolm get the next IC. Or better yet, Malcolm gets to talk with Abi and vote off Skupin or Lisa.

As for Abi's HII, I doubt anyone was buying it as she wouldn't show it (she showed the last one before when only Pete knew about it) while telling everyone she has it. It they really thought that she has it, they would have split the votes or just write her name down while she writes Carter's (booting Carter if she indeed had the HII). They decided to get rid of Carter because he is likeable and he is very good at challenges. When Skupin and Malcolm were talking, I bet they were able to convince Lisa and Denise to vote off Carter despite the fact that Abi is so annoying around camp. The alliance of 4 should wake up now because it is best to take Abi to the F3. I doubt Abi will join Malcolm because of Denise. And speaking of which, Jeff made Denise confront Abi again....WTH! What's it with Jeff wanting to make a cat fight between these two?

I actually clapped and cheered when Malcolm won the IC. He was behind and didn't think he would win it but the other 3 in front of him fell short with their poles. It was really close between him and Carter. Abi wasn't trying because she didn't think she'd win it anyway and I think she wanted them to think that she's very confident she's not going home because she wanted them to believe that she has the HII.

I liked Carter. We definitely had an ugly crier in Lisa- she looked her age more than I had seen up to that point. I felt bad for Abi's mother. I am younger but I am sure I would be a lot more like her than I would be Carter's super fit mother should one of my sons end up on Survivor.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    As if I didn't need another reason to adore Malcolm, the Harry Potter reference did it.
    Haven't seen the episode yet, but ANYONE who uses a Harry Potter reference has just become my favorite contestant!
    GabbyG likes this.

FORT Fogey

The highlight for me was Skupin interrupting Lisa, on a god rant, saying look at the size of that ant!!

Oh Malcolm won the Immunity....God's will be done.

There must be a bigger plan.

I am sorry if I am insulting anyone's faith but I have to believe that any God who exists would have more important things to do than to manipulate game show challenges.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think the reason Malcolm is being target more at this point is because they all think...and I do also...that if he gets to the end, no matter against who, he will win. He is liked by everyone. He has done well in challenges...even though, tonight is his first win, he is playing strategically and has a great social game. Even Abi has not been shown to be nasty to him. Denise has played a very similar game...winning immunity, playing strategically, but her social game has not been quite as good.
    Denise has a huge strike against her compared to Malcolm. Malcolm is the one with the immunity idol. So I think Denise has played a better social game than you're crediting for her or she would have been out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    And boy, Lisa really lost it there with her brother! I felt kind of awkward watching it...kind of like when that blonde girl crawled towards her brother during the family visit. Yikes.
    No kidding. I had been vacuuming feathers off of myself when they greeted each other, so I didn't hear what their relationship was, and my first words to the television were "get a room". And then I hear that he's her brother. Oh, well, that is...um, disturbing to look at.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread