+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't disagree about Lisa being dead weight, but at least she doesn't make me want to throw things at the tv.

Shoot. I hope they don't go after Penner now that the witch is safe.
    NCLurker likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

And here's Lisa's weekly cry about how she's not cut out for this game.

Get in her head, Penner!
    Midol and JohnnyK like this.

This always happens. The one who is supposedly, suppose to go, always wins the immunity.

So, I can't be that surprised.

Kind of.

Lols, just wondering, I was reading on a different forum, and they said that Abi's knots were loosened, is that true?

I don't want to bring conspiracies, but I'm just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I don't disagree about Lisa being dead weight, but at least she doesn't make me want to throw things at the tv.

Shoot. I hope they don't go after Penner now that the witch is safe.
    She's useless, meaning Lisa. I have no clue why people treat her like its necessary she be there. Shes done zero to be where she is. I would love to see Denise go because she annoys me at tribal with her relentless yammering about others. I think Penners ticket to the Ponderosa is being punched soon. I would actually love to se Carter win the whole thinh, though. It`s as if no one has noticed he is a threat.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey

Oh, no--Denise may go home instead of Abi? That's so wrong. Denise is ten times the player and human being that Abi is.

Penner is at least admitting that he made a mistake in not picking a side, and he's being incredibly straight forward with Skupin and Lisa. Not that that isn't a strategy too, but no one can say he's lying to them.

Could Lisa be playing everyone by going to Penner? They obvious all think it's because of her moral stance, but by telling Penner, she let him go after Skupin, making him the swing vote. She can still vote Penner and appear to be loyal to her alliance and let Skupin take the rap for selling out the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I hate that Jeff let her get away with the lie. I wanted him to call her on it. He could have said she had to read the WHOLE thing. Of course, I'd probably admire anyone else for that.

Isnt the whole game based on lying?
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I didn't notice if her knots were loosened, but she certainly went through them quickly. Hmm.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    She's useless, meaning Lisa. I have no clue why people treat her like its necessary she be there. Shes done zero to be where she is. I would love to see Denise go because she annoys me at tribal with her relentless yammering about others. I think Penners ticket to the Ponderosa is being punched soon. I would actually love to se Carter win the whole thinh, though. It`s as if no one has noticed he is a threat.
    I don't think most people are even aware that Carter is there--and that includes viewers. It's only lately that I've taken much note of him. He's taken flying under the radar to an art form, but unlike a lot of people who play that game, he actually can be competitive in challenges too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Isnt the whole game based on lying?
    Pretty much. That's why I don't think Jeff could have called Abi on a lie unless he was told that he had to do so. There aren't very many rules in Survivor, however--except for things like physically attacking another player--so I doubt there was such a rule.

+ Reply to Thread