+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

As much as I don't like Abi, she played really smart last night. She didn't bid at the auction, and when Jeff asked her about it, she said that she knew she was leaving and would be able to eat then. I believe that this put everyone else at ease...and it never occurred to them that if the advantage showed up, she would be ready for it.

And Jeff hadn't even finished his spiel when she bid her $500. It wouldn't have mattered if anyone else had enough money at that point...she was so fast that she got it before anyone knew what happened.

The advantages have always been advantages.

(I also think that last week's tears were an act on her part. I don't think she's as upset as she lets on. But that's just my opinion.)
    redsox girl, GabbyG, kev89 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    There have been many instances where the one person that absolutely needed immunity won it. In fact, Kelly from the first season did so four times in a row.
    Abi was probably the least likeable person who pulled that off though Kelly was amazing...I can think of plenty of people who won an immunity challenge when they absolutely needed it, but none like Kelly who kept winning until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Wow! What game have you been watching? Abi has done nothing but throw her alliance members (other than Pete & Artis) "under the bus" the entire season! Her treatment of RC, Skupin, & Lisa has been beyond brutal. And how much would you like someone that won't shut up and constantly cuts people off when they are trying to speak?
    I see where you are coming from and though I don't agree with your perception, I respect how you view the whole situation. For me, I can easily deal with a personality like Abi. Regardless, I dont like to see anyone brought to tears. Theres no need to do it. None. Thats how I feel. If that makes people think Im obvlivious or ignorant to what she is or isn`t doing, That doesnt bother me because it isnt true. I feel what I feel. Thanks for hearing me out.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm catching up on this episode now.

Lisa and her "omg this game is not for me I'm not cut out for this game I'm gonna hurt someone it's so hard oh poor me!" is so annoying.
    Now, thats what I find annoying!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    As someone who has seen both of Penner's seasons, and considered him to be one of Survivor's most underrated players before Philippines, he absolutley lived up to my expectations. I do recomend watching both of his prior seasons, not just because of Penner, but they are also among the better seasons in my opinion.
    Will say about both him and Supkin - BOTH wanted to stay on the show when they were evacuated because they love this game win lose or draw. But BOTH couldn't stay because the injuries were truly life-threatening (Russell's was bad but he suffered dehydration more than other ailments). I remember Supkin in particular refused to eat in the hospital because he didn't want to be disqualified from Australia. I think it took Mark Burnett and Probst to get him to see reason.

Will say one thing - had Penner NOT been eliminated before the jury rounds in heroes/villains season and was injured during THAT time - you better believe he'd been like James and lugging that IV with him to the Jury.
    kev89 likes this.

Abi was probably the least likeable person who pulled that off though Kelly was amazing...I can think of plenty of people who won an immunity challenge when they absolutely needed it, but none like Kelly who kept winning until the end.
    And unlike Abi, Kelly did all these wins WITHOUT an advantage. Will say though the only reason she probably won that final three challenge due to dumb luck Rudy briefly removed his hand from the totem while they rotated and she caught it. I think I did see it happen ONE time with her too but Rudy didn't notice. (BTW - I liked both of them and felt BOTH should've won over Rich. Kelly must be thinking "Well - at least I would've been smart with my winnings had I won and don't owe as much as I won in back taxes and AM NOT in jail")
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I see where you are coming from and though I don't agree with your perception, I respect how you view the whole situation. For me, I can easily deal with a personality like Abi. Regardless, I dont like to see anyone brought to tears. Theres no need to do it. None. Thats how I feel. If that makes people think Im obvlivious or ignorant to what she is or isn`t doing, That doesnt bother me because it isnt true. I feel what I feel. Thanks for hearing me out.
    Well I don't like to see anyone be made to cry either. My problems with Abi are that she can dish out WAY more than she can take, she is oblivious to her own horrible behavior, and she is an enormous hypocrite (maybe those are all the same problem, IDK). She is either a great actress or has some serious issues that she is dealing with that cause her to break down when confronted with her own behavior.

You seem to have solemn reasons for the way you feel and I acknowledge your respect and return it in kind.
    march, Florimel, Rattus and 1 others like this.

Make that three! Go Carter!
    You probably don't want to be associated with me, though, because I don't dislike Abi. I feel like her defense attorney at this point. Girlfriend is piling up some serious billing hours. If she wins any money Im demanding a cut.

Correct me if I am wrong (I am sure someone will ) but this is not the 1st time Abi has won immunity, the others should have thought about that.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Isn't it? *checks*

Is it. There have only been five post-merge immunity challenges so far.

+ Reply to Thread