+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Jeff: "What a journey it has been. You went from being on top; To being on the bottom; To being an outcast; To being safe."
    Yup, thats what happened. Was what Jeff said a lie? nope.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She woke up. She heard what Jeff said. I dont think she was handed this, they dont determine who in the game is going to win( Russell Hantz anyone) how many HI did he find when his life was about to be snuffed out on Survivor. Btw Jeff is happily married with children.
    I don't think with his own children? I know he was dating Julie from one of the earlier survivors for a long time. Then just this summer, he married Mark-Paul Gosselear's ex-wife. I think that is where the kids come from - her kids from the previous marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post

Jeff: "What a journey it has been. You went from being on top; To being on the bottom; To being an outcast; To being safe."

I like the look of smug satisfaction he's giving the rest of them while he says that. It's like he thinks Abi is a victim and the others are the perpetrators of some great injustice they arbitrarily directed at her.

The immunity gift probably did her more harm than good as it only reinforced her selfish attitude as was evident back at camp when she demanded Penner's submission.

Reality TV. What a joke. In real life when someone nonchalantly bulldozes other people's feelings like she does, those people put you in your place. That's not brutal, that's kismet.

Unfortunately Penner paid the price for an episode of faux drama.
    Please don't post that picture ever again...I don't need to be reminded of that tragic challenge
    holly71 and rfromp like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

There have been many instances where the one person that absolutely needed immunity won it. In fact, Kelly from the first season did so four times in a row.
    Hyper likes this.

I'm catching up on this episode now.

Lisa and her "omg this game is not for me I'm not cut out for this game I'm gonna hurt someone it's so hard oh poor me!" is so annoying.
    holly71, sweetpea, Rattus and 3 others like this.

Ah, man...I watch online, so not sure if everyone knows the episode title before it starts but as soon as I saw, "Hell hath frozen over," I KNEW Abi was gonna get immunity, somehow. I have to agree with those who said she played this epi smart, combined with some very good luck. (That comes grudgingly; I still think she's an absolutely horrible person. The sticking out her tongue thing...bad enough if she was 20 but didn't someone say she's 32?!) I also agree the biggest mistake was that none of the others considered that she could end up with an advantage or if they did consider it but figured she'd still not win a challenge, well, they should have hedged their bet, anyway. I don't have a problem with her lie, but I'd have preferred if she was told it was one or the other - she could keep the advantage OR perpetuate her finding an idol (but couldn't really have it). Would have been great if as soon as she started "reading" that there were two parts to the clue, Jeff would have broken in and said, yes, and you can only choose one! lol

I don't mind Carter either. He is not the sharpest, for sure, but I'm not sure he's invisible, in the way I think of people like Sandra, etc. He's won challenges and his auction move was smart. I don't know...he hasn't offended anyone, really, he's been in an alliance but always an underdog. He might get a jury behind him.

I was getting annoyed with Lisa but I tend to think she is more calculated in her actions than she appears.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Ah, man...I watch online, so not sure if everyone knows the episode title before it starts but as soon as I saw, "Hell hath frozen over," I KNEW Abi was gonna get immunity, somehow. I have to agree with those who said she played this epi smart, combined with some very good luck. (That comes grudgingly; I still think she's an absolutely horrible person. The sticking out her tongue thing...bad enough if she was 20 but didn't someone say she's 32?!) I also agree the biggest mistake was that none of the others considered that she could end up with an advantage or if they did consider it but figured she'd still not win a challenge, well, they should have hedged their bet, anyway. I don't have a problem with her lie, but I'd have preferred if she was told it was one or the other - she could keep the advantage OR perpetuate her finding an idol (but couldn't really have it). Would have been great if as soon as she started "reading" that there were two parts to the clue, Jeff would have broken in and said, yes, and you can only choose one! lol

I don't mind Carter either. He is not the sharpest, for sure, but I'm not sure he's invisible, in the way I think of people like Sandra, etc. He's won challenges and his auction move was smart. I don't know...he hasn't offended anyone, really, he's been in an alliance but always an underdog. He might get a jury behind him.

I was getting annoyed with Lisa but I tend to think she is more calculated in her actions than she appears.
    I hope she is more calculated than she appears.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I hope she doesn't win.
    Allie and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Denise spent all her money on pancakes, bacon and juice.

I don't even know what Skupin got...
    What happened to the good old days when the Survivors would spend all their money on a blind prize and then get a glass of saltwater or a raw squid? All of the items were good choices!

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Exactly. Its based on emotion. I have empathy for Abi. I do not view her as a villain or even unlikeable. But, because people dislike Abi there is talk her ropes were loosened and thats why she won, not based on the fact that she was rested and not carrying extra weight. If it had been Malcom or Denise who had the advantage no conspiracy theories would be dreamed up because they are perceived as likable and deserving. Malcom was dead on when he described the treatment of Abi at the previous tribal council as watching someone being repeatedly run over by a bus. He described her treatment as `brutal` and I agree. It was mostly Denise (and she did the same thing at another tribal regarding another player that just went beyond what needed to be said). For me, last week, Denise crossed a line for me. Maybe not anyone else, but for me, I felt a visceral reaction to her verbal beat down of Abi. It made me queasy. Which brings me to Carter. Not a bad word for anyone. No unnecessary gossip or wheeling and dealing. People have commented that he is dumb. I dont think so. It`s as if he`s made himself utterly invisible. not because hes boring, but because he's wisely keeping his nose out of the gossip and skulduggery. And thus far, no one has noticed he`s just as much of a physical threat as Malcom.
    Wow! What game have you been watching? Abi has done nothing but throw her alliance members (other than Pete & Artis) "under the bus" the entire season! Her treatment of RC, Skupin, & Lisa has been beyond brutal. And how much would you like someone that won't shut up and constantly cuts people off when they are trying to speak?
    holly71, pikachu, kev89 and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread