+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Someone else Carter reminds me of is a guy in the movie Accepted who wanted to learn to blow things up with his mind. lol! He had dark hair, not blonde hair like Carter, but his overall demeanor reminds me of Carter.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    are people allowed to pool their money? Could someone have handed the cash over to outbid Abi?

Also I was kind of disappointed that after Carter gave up his win for the rice and beans Lisa still got into a bidding war with him.
    It appears the pooling wasn't allowed this time, though it has been done in the past.

I was really disappointed with Lisa at this point. Not only had he just given the rice and beans, but SHE had just won the big ol' sandwich from him so she didn't need anything else. It was odd she would do that.

I forgot to mention earlier that I LOVED the irony of voting Penner out. Denise spoke at tribal last week about taking the strongest people... the people who deserved it to the end. She was speaking in regards to not taking Abi to the final, BUT, the following week, she and Malcolm target their biggest threat in the game, Penner.
    I felt last week that it was a somewhat self-serving statement, and it was. I love it still.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    It was edited. His comment was abruptly cut off mid sentence so I don't think we heard the whole context.
    I'm glad you mentioned this. I noticed as well, it was like there was a natural "....but" in there that was cut off. I definitely think his sympathy for her when they were alone at tree mail was him playing her.

Brat is a good word for her.

I also laughed out loud when Malcolm asked if Skupin was NOT going to drink the wine that came with his cheese/crackers...the very idea made his eyes bug out! I have such a tv-boyfriend crush on this guy, he's my favourite Survivor to come along since BRob.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post

Also I was kind of disappointed that after Carter gave up his win for the rice and beans Lisa still got into a bidding war with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I was really disappointed with Lisa at this point. Not only had he just given the rice and beans, but SHE had just won the big ol' sandwich from him so she didn't need anything else. It was odd she would do that.
    Yes! I was disappointed as well. I think that just goes to show you how they think of Carter. And then he bids on the final food item and gets (again!) something for the tribe to share and only has 60 seconds to eat as much as possible?? That sucked.

Yes! I was disappointed as well. I think that just goes to show you how they think of Carter. And then he bids on the final food item and gets (again!) something for the tribe to share and only has 60 seconds to eat as much as possible?? That sucked.
    I think Lisa likes Carter, we haven't seen much of him really, I think he's pretty good at challenges. As for the rice and beans, he didn't have to exchange his food. I think he thought that would gain him points with his tribe mates ( little does he know there is a strong alliance and he isn't part of it) .I am just po'd that Abi got to eat.

I suspect that neither Abi nor Carter will win II next week. In that event, my guess is that the F4 Alliance will decide to spit the vote between Carter and Abi on the off chance that Abi does have a HII. Then, in the event of a tie, they agree to vote out Abi. I imagine Malcolm will want to vote out Carter, but I'm not sure he can persuade Scupin, Lisa and Denise to do so if Abi is an option. Denise already stuck her neck out saying she didn't want to take someone like Abi to the end.
    I think you could be right Uncle David. I am sure Abi will push that she has the HI. If Carter and Abi go, what Penner has said was true Malcom and Denise cannot be beaten at the end, no way. They haven't ticked anyone off sitting on the jury except for miss Abi.Skupin is so quiet, he reminds me of Carter at times.
    I had such a crush on Penner, and yet, I also have a crush on Malcolm. I would of been very happy at camp

As for Jeff outing Abi, no, he shouldn't have said anything at all. I happen to think that will come up at a TC, and then they will know what she did. Jeff doesn't get to sway the game, outwit , outplay outlast. Right now that's what Abi is trying to do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    There are 6 people left. If the F4 alliance splits its vote, Abi and Carter can force a three-way tie. That would be a first! (Still waiting for a Final TC tie.)
    In the event of a three way tie with no HII being played I would guess the F4 Alliance would all vote together to eliminate either Abi or Carter.
    Midol likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    There were, I think, at least two people left with all of their money intact, but they couldn't have outbid Abi - she was on that thing like a duck on a junebug.
    Abi was the only one left with all her money.

Denise got the pancakes.
    Malcolm got the donuts.
    Penner had the chicken.
    Supkin had the wine.
    Lisa had the sandwich.
    Carter the rice/beans and then the meat for everyone. He had already bought the rice before the advantage came up so Abi was the only one left with all her cash for that.
    Last edited by Midol; 11-29-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Before this season, when I thought of Penner it wasn't with fondness because of the mutiny thing against Yul and Ozzie. I always thought he and Stephanie (I think) were so disloyal that I could never like him. This year I did.

I also think Lisa and Mike made the wrong choice. I agree with Jonathan that Malcolm or Denise can't be beaten. They're the underdogs this year, and everybody loves an underdog. Their tribe was decimated in the first 4 challenges, and they should have been the first picked off in their new tribes. Still here they are in the final 6, and that alliance is strong. Why did Lisa and Mike not figure out that one of them is on the outside of that final 2 and split their votes? It should have made sense.

I started out liking Denise, but I don't any more. That being said, I think it would have been smarter of Penner to go after Malcolm and blindside him with the idol in his pocket walking out the door. I think Mike may have even gotten on board with that and maybe even Lisa.

I honestly think last night they just handed Malcolm a million dollars. I don't think anybody left can beat him.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I also have an inappropriate old lady crush on Malcolm

Add me to that list.

I liked him right away. First it was his good looks, but then to find out how nice he was was an added plus.

I feel I know Malcolm and Denise the best and I like both of them. I would not mind seeing either of them win. I just don't know if they will be given the chance as both of them know their names have been mentioned at TC. I know both have an alliance with Skupin and Lisa, but I am not sure how strong that will turn out to be. I hope Malcolm doesn't fall victim to going home with the Idol in his pocket.

Skupin especially, has to know that he might have a harder time beating either one of them and decide they have a better shot at winning by going back with Carter and Abi?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    In the event of a three way tie with no HII being played I would guess the F4 Alliance would all vote together to eliminate either Abi or Carter.
    I like your scenario better than what I came up with which is Skupin and Lisa turning on Malcolm and Denise.

+ Reply to Thread