+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Ponderosa Philippines

FORT Fan

Re: Ponderosa Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree. Pete is not willing to take any responsibility for his stupid move. It was not a spur of the moment decision, as he claimed. We heard him talk about wanting to cause dissention to keep the target off his own back. All well and good unless you do this in your own alliance!

Pete gave Abi a very cool reception but she did not pick up on it. She thought is was warm!

When Abi was on the Jeff Probst show she claimed PMS on the "day" she acted out. Malcome called her on that and said you could not have had PMS for 33 days! Jeff also said that Abi was still struggling with being disliked. The media is doing a number on her but it seemed Jeff was including the cast, as well.

I wonder if she is horrifed to watch herself or has continued to make excuses.

Pete and Abi played a horrible game and Artis got caught up in it by making an alliance with them too early.

As to your last comment about Artis, I totally agree.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    For starters...I am not an Abi fan, BUT there is a strong possibility this is how she was raised by her mother. If a child does not get affection, then how is she to learn it?

IMO, she acts more like a spoiled brat, and like she may have been the only girl or the youngest child.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Some families are more demonstrative than others. I don't think there is anything to be read into how Abi and her mom greeted each other, personally.

I haven't watched any Ponderosa videos yet, but it sounds like Abi will continue to be Abi regardless of where she is or who she is with. She has no capacity for self-reflection, and appears to be extremely entitled. Just as long as they don't bring her back as a villain any time soon, I'll be happy. There was an element of fun watching some of Russell's antics while on the show, but watching Abi was nothing more than an exercise in frustration and annoyance. She can go and join Colton in the "never have them back, please" corner.

Pete is delusional. He's just trying to save face by still appearing to support Abi, but I bet you a buck he wouldn't have anything to do with her in real life.

I'll take that bet, those two are like the pimp and prostitute. If having a "friendship" with her would reap some type of reward for him, he'd be her friend.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I don't think not having affection is Abi's problem.

She quite simply doesn't know when to shut up and LISTEN!! She kept talking over RC at Pondersoa, just as she has talked over everyone since the game began. Maybe, if once in a while she had kept her mouth closed and her ears and mind open, things might have gone differently for her.

I do not see her going very far in the business world.
    Can you imagine working in an office with her? Yikes, I'd be with Denise, wanting sticks to poke my ears out!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just watched a few of the videos ... RC was so happy to see Penner, someone who might want to have fun. Sounds as if she'd tried with the others (other than Abi) and not gotten far. Didn't seem like she was moping around stewing about losing.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

FORT Newbie

Jumping back to Jeff Kent, he was known as a loner during his long career in MLB so his current behavior is consistent with his past..

I await the final TC and live reunion show on Sunday, looking forward to the fireworks.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678