+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Ponderosa Philippines

Re: Ponderosa Philippines

I think Jeff K was more than happy to play the game with these people (and obviously thought he could easily beat them) but he has no real interest in socializing with them outside of the game. Add that to his bitterness at being voted out earlier than expected (and before Penner) and you can imagine he's probably just enduring Pondorosa rather than seeing it as part of the whole Survivor experience.

I don't have any idea how genuine RC may be, but from what I've seen of her on Ponderosa, her personality really grates on my nerves. Just my opinion of course. She may be a wonderful person in real life, but all I have to go on is what I've been shown in these few clips and the conclusion I've come to is that she is extremely annoying.
    Shoepie likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think Jeff K was more than happy to play the game with these people (and obviously thought he could easily beat them) but he has no real interest in socializing with them outside of the game. Add that to his bitterness at being voted out earlier than expected (and before Penner) and you can imagine he's probably just enduring Pondorosa rather than seeing it as part of the whole Survivor experience.
    Given who is at Ponderosa, I can't say I disagree with him. Until Penner showed up (and we know how Jeff feels about Penner), I'm not sure I would want to socialize with any of them either!!

Agreed. Too bad he was so put out by Penner, cause he is easily the most interesting person there, and someone that could be great fun to hang out with. Too bad Kent just can't seem to get past his issues...
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't think Jeff looked as bitter as he did before. Pete also had earbuds on, when he was working out. I guess there is no rule that says the jury has to like one another- Carter fully expected to be disliked , and he wasn't.
    When Jeff walked out of the dining room after Penner arrived he said, "you talk too much." He is seems to still be bitter. He is isolating himself. I think they all listen to music but not to avoid conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    When Jeff walked out of the dining room after Penner arrived he said, "you talk too much." He is seems to still be bitter. He is isolating himself. I think they all listen to music but not to avoid conversation.
    When Penner was dishing up BBQ, he had them out. I would be fine, I like Penner- but if you don't, put the earplugs in
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, we finally got the RC/Abi showdown at Ponderosa. RC didn't want to talk to Abi, which is totally understandable because Abi won't shut up, doesn't listen to anyone speak, & won't LET anyone speak by constantly interrupting when anyone else is trying to talk. Basically she is a self-absorbed narcissist who thinks no one should question her or her actions and that she should always have the last, and ONLY, word.

Of course Pete had to get his 2 cents in. He was obviously hanging around in the background while Abi wouldn't let RC speak and he walked behind RC and imitated someone shooting themselves in the head. Then he gave his take on the situation, which was that RC was angry because she lost and because she was at the bottom of the Tandang tribe. Of course no mention of how he went along with Abi's psycho rants about how RC was betraying her by talking to Skupin or how he was responsible for tearing their tribe apart from the inside by purposely causing dissension by planting the immunity idol clue in RC's bag.

What a couple of despicable excuses for human beings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Well, we finally got the RC/Abi showdown at Ponderosa. RC didn't want to talk to Abi, which is totally understandable because Abi won't shut up, doesn't listen to anyone speak, & won't LET anyone speak by constantly interrupting when anyone else is trying to talk. Basically she is a self-absorbed narcissist who thinks no one should question her or her actions and that she should always have the last, and ONLY, word.

Of course Pete had to get his 2 cents in. He was obviously hanging around in the background while Abi wouldn't let RC speak and he walked behind RC and imitated someone shooting themselves in the head. Then he gave his take on the situation, which was that RC was angry because she lost and because she was at the bottom of the Tandang tribe. Of course no mention of how he went along with Abi's psycho rants about how RC was betraying her by talking to Skupin or how he was responsible for tearing their tribe apart from the inside by purposely causing dissension by planting the immunity idol clue in RC's bag.

What a couple of despicable excuses for human beings.
    I agree. Pete is not willing to take any responsibility for his stupid move. It was not a spur of the moment decision, as he claimed. We heard him talk about wanting to cause dissention to keep the target off his own back. All well and good unless you do this in your own alliance!

Pete gave Abi a very cool reception but she did not pick up on it. She thought is was warm!

When Abi was on the Jeff Probst show she claimed PMS on the "day" she acted out. Malcome called her on that and said you could not have had PMS for 33 days! Jeff also said that Abi was still struggling with being disliked. The media is doing a number on her but it seemed Jeff was including the cast, as well.

I wonder if she is horrifed to watch herself or has continued to make excuses.

Pete and Abi played a horrible game and Artis got caught up in it by making an alliance with them too early.
    GabbyG likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Did enjoy RC' comment to Abi - "You are a despicable person, and I don't hate you. I pity you."

I predict the next time the world sees Abi, it will be on the cover of Playboy. She doesn't have the social interaction skills required to do anything else that would earn her any money.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Did enjoy RC' comment to Abi - "You are a despicable person, and I don't hate you. I pity you."

I predict the next time the world sees Abi, it will be on the cover of Playboy. She doesn't have the social interaction skills required to do anything else that would earn her any money.
    I don't see her doing anything in the media. Her personality is objectionable. She is a business student in LA now. I cannot think of any position in this field where she would not have to have contact with others.

She gave her mother a very cool greeting compared to the others, anyway. That is not cultural. Many people from Brazil here in Florida. The woman who cleans my house is very friendly!
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast