+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Ponderosa Philippines

FORT Fogey

Re: Ponderosa Philippines

Jeff has earplugs and avoids the communial meals. Whatr an ass! It is a game! He is inolerable.
    Florimel, kev89 and jucamer like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Jeff has earplugs and avoids the communial meals. Whatr an ass! It is a game! He is inolerable.
    Are you kidding me?! That's ridiculous!

He really is an ass. I thought it from the first time they showed him and nothing he has done on the show has changed my mind about him. Nothing.

I really hope Jeff P ignores him at the reunion. Boy, that would chap his hide!

I liked Jeff in the beginning, but watching Ponderosa makes me wonder. I don't know anything about the earplugs, but he does seem to distance himself from the others.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

I meant to say ear buds. He listens to music is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I meant to say ear buds. He listens to music is my guess.
    Well, the end result is the same. Ignoring others rather than being social. Jerk!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've noticed that Artis has earbuds most of the time as well, but at least he actually talks to people. The fact that Jeff is coming across as the most bitter person in Ponderosa is quite an accomplishment considering that RC, Artis, and Pete are there as well.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I've noticed that Artis has earbuds most of the time as well, but at least he actually talks to people. The fact that Jeff is coming across as the most bitter person in Ponderosa is quite an accomplishment considering that RC, Artis, and Pete are there as well.

I don't think Jeff would be so bitter if Penner had been there waiting for him at Ponderosa (i.e., if Penner had been voted off first). Jeff seemed so focused on Penner that he lost track of the REAL goal of the game - outlast EVERYBODY.
    waywyrd, march, kev89 and 1 others like this.

I don't think Jeff looked as bitter as he did before. Pete also had earbuds on, when he was working out. I guess there is no rule that says the jury has to like one another- Carter fully expected to be disliked , and he wasn't.
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I don't think Jeff would be so bitter if Penner had been there waiting for him at Ponderosa (i.e., if Penner had been voted off first). Jeff seemed so focused on Penner that he lost track of the REAL goal of the game - outlast EVERYBODY.
    Yeah, pretty much...his obsession with Penner was his downfall. Before that, he was actually playing a good game. Uniting his original tribe aganist Penner was a smart move, and so was being open to working with Penner once he found out about the idol. Then he gave up a position of power at the merge just to get rid of Penner, but he failed to accomplish even that.

I'm also kind of surprised he never revealed the truth about his baseball career. Well, maybe not surprised since he has no reason to come clean, but he has no reason to continue to hide it either. Maybe that's why he's so quiet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast