+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well I had no idea who was being voted out- I just had no idea. Pete , Jeff, Malcolm Abi. Lisa wanted to prove she was trustworthy, and loyal to her tribe. Lesson learned Lisa .I did have this moment when Jeff was voted out, and before Penner!!!

I hated his speech at the end, snotty ***** .

I like this survivor! How fun was it they all said they had an HII LOL I bet RC was taking it all in.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Spockwhat addressed my biggest questions and although I get the next post about Penner being a free agent, etc., he was the one who wanted to get rid of Pete before! I didn't get his and Skupin's votes, at all. I was hoping it would be Pete and then there'd be Abi, sitting with the idol that she was "holding" to protect her alliance. (And he also might have found out what he lost out on, trusting Abi over RC.)

That was an interesting tribal, for sure. Lisa impressed me; it might have been too much, too soon but she is definitely thinking more than I think most people would have given her credit for. What a bunch of splintered groups, though, not knowing who they can count on IMO.

I really like tonight's tribal, it was explosive. c:

That being said, I'm guess I'm in the minority here, I didn't mind Jeff, I just hated the way he wanted to oust the returning former players last week, because that was his demise, I mean, in general I like the entire Kalabaw tribe including Denise and Malcolm, so I really wanted to see this side of tribe become dominant.

I'm not sure why Penner voted for Abi. Was it just in case he assumed she would play it? Or because either way he would have gotten someone who was coming after him, out?

Now, I can see Abi/Artis/Pete going pretty far, ._., which isn't great to me, because they're not my favourite people on this season.

This season is turning out pretty well, a lot better than the last, I couldn't even sit through one episode with Colton in it.

I'm with "Color me confused." I should have saved my recording to view again because the ping pong bouncing ball at tribal made my eyes spin.

Lisa aired the dirty laundry and revealed the fractures, but did she choose her side wisely? Looks like we wait for next week for that bit.

Carter cracks me up - with his stoner looks and his stoner bone-head remarks.

Pete has straw for brains and Abi is psycho. At least Artis wasn't shown much tonight. THESE people are who you want to play with, Lisa?

I do like how Michael is laid back and watching, while Penner has declared himself and independent. See, Lisa - you may not beat them at final TC, but they would be loyal and have your back.

Poor Malcolm looked like a fish out of water when having to own up to having the HI. His mouth kept gasping for air as he drowned. Denise enjoyed the river cruise and kept to herself, not jumping up to defend Malcolm. Smart lady.

Yes, this is a good season; but WTH happened at Tribal?
    pikachu, spockwhat and wannasee like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yes, this is a good season; but WTH happened at Tribal?
    I have it recorded, I will have to watch it all again.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I had no idea who was being voted out- I just had no idea. Pete , Jeff, Malcolm Abi. Lisa wanted to prove she was trustworthy, and loyal to her tribe. Lesson learned Lisa .I did have this moment when Jeff was voted out, and before Penner!!!

I hated his speech at the end, snotty ***** .

I like this survivor! How fun was it they all said they had an HII LOL I bet RC was taking it all in.
    I have to admit that save his comment about making $60 million playing baseball (though it's truthful) it was funny to me that he told the truth that the million would probably be about $600,000 after Obama got his hands on it.

But, he got what he earned in this case.

I don't like the promos for next week, because they hint a foreshadowing that one of my favorite players - Lisa - may be on the hot seat.

Don't like Penner - he really shouldn't have gotten this chance going by the precedent as he has played twice prior and one of those times he was NOT medically evacuated. His attitude is too arrogant for my liking as well.
    ilja likes this.

OMG! What happened at TC? Super Crazy!! Best episode this season. LOL on Jeff Kent for being so obsessed getting rid of Penner. The tribe was ready to get rid of Skupin and only Lisa made Tandang realize that they shouldn't be cannibalizing their own tribe when they have the numbers. So they changed the vote to Jeff. LOL on Carter, does he even know he has an alliance with Jeff? LOL on Pete, he has no idea why Lisa was doing what she was doing (who was trying to save Skupin) and that Malcolm was lying on his face. LOL on Abi exposing her HII when it wasn't even in question. How dumb! Now she is a big blindside target. LOL on Lisa for being too honest and along with Abi exposed their plans.

Malcolm looked surprise that Jeff was booted instead of Pete. I get it now that Skupin is just voting with Lisa that's why the two of them voted Jonathan last week that resulted to RC's demise. Now he voted Jeff with Lisa. Everyone mentions the fantastic two... of Penner and Skupin. There was no Fantastic Two, they never voted together. I'm perplexed as to why Penner voted Abi instead of Pete. He wanted to get rid of Pete last week. Maybe because he wanted to get rid of Jeff without actually voting for him (but why? He will never get Jeff K's vote). Penner was hating on Jeff for wanting to get rid of returning players, Pete hating on Malcolm for lieing to him, Malcolm hating on Lisa for revealing his HII. LOL on Jeff K going home before Penner and Skupin. He lost sight of strategy with his obsession and he's to blind to see it.

Good thing Lisa has learned his lesson and is switching alliances next week. I think Penner now has total control.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-08-2012 at 01:49 AM.
    march likes this.

FORT Fan

Best tribal council I can remember. I've never seen so many players laying their entire gameplay out so openly. Malcolm-idiot. Somehow, some way, he had a number of people believing he didn't have an idol, even after Lisa went running to tell everyone. Abi-idiot. Am I right, only Pete knew she had an idol? So why in the world would you throw yours out there along with Malcolm's? Lisa abandoning her strategy of being mama bear only to try and return to that role when she failed to be a good strategist. I thought Jeff's eyes were going to pop out of his head when it sounded like they were about to announce their votes out loud. I can't wait to watch this episode over again.

Wow, Jeff went out classy, didn't he? What a jackass. He just confirmed everything I felt about him before the season started.
    Florimel, sweetpea, GabbyG and 4 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Classic Survivor right here. The predetermined chosen one (Penner) makes a comeback in a puzzle challenge and flips tribal on it's head as a result.

I now know why Abi and Pete are a team: they both are confident yet easily tricked players! Why would Pete come to Malcomn out of the blue saying that Lisa told him about the idol? What the hell does that get him!? And then to say he's some mastermind? He could have just lied there and said he figured it out himself instead of throwing Lisa under. Nobody has yet to bring up Matsing's idol but that doesnt' mean nobody hasn't thought about it. He even could mentioned his/Abi's idol and suggesting they create a super alliance with BOTH HIIs in the game! Either one of these things would be realistic lies, rather than P: Do you have it? M:No. P: Ok. P: Who told you? M: Lisa.

Speaking of Lisa, I am really enjoying her. Now that she's confident about playing Survivor (verses her emotions getting in the way at the start), you can tell she's not merely content to follow the tracks others put down and is getting creative. The last couple of tribals she has been one of the most logical and outspoken players. And after everything she did, she didn't get a single vote - despite the fact that she flat out said she was making a power move and playing both sides! It will be interesting to see what she is now viewed as, with her sweet/naive/motherly image ripped off.

+ Reply to Thread