+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    They don't trust her but because the plan was to get rid of Jeff on one camp and Pete on the other, there was no point to stray from the vote, otherwise if you change your vote, you'll screw up your alliance and get their ire. Penner strayed from the vote that evidently oustered Jeff Kent. He could have voted for anybody not named Jeff, it has no relevance whatsoever whose name he writes down (just so happened that he wrote Abi) because his intention was to indirectly get rid of Jeff.
    Well, you see it your way, I see it mine and we will both know on Wednesday

If she has a fall out with Pete and Abbi, I dont see that as a bad thing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can anybody answer this for me?

My sister said she saw Lisa on The Talk very recently. She thought Lisa mentioned that she's in the Final 3. I asked her , "how could that be?" I thought they can't go on TV until it all ends?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Can anybody answer this for me?

My sister said she saw Lisa on The Talk very recently. She thought Lisa mentioned that she's in the Final 3. I asked her , "how could that be?" I thought they can't go on TV until it all ends?
    I didn't hear her say it. She was also on Jeff Probst show a while ago, and I she didnt mention it on there. Hmm. I wonder? I would be fine if she were, but I wont bet on it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I realize Probst knows a lot more than we see, but I don't know where he ever got an idea that Penner/Jeff was even a possibility.
    All Jeff has been saying since the game started was "I want Penner out" "Penner's got to go before me" "Let's get Penner out" "I don't want a vet to win - vote Penner out" "Penner out, Penner out, Penner out".
    Where on earth would Probst ever get the idea that there was any possibility of Jeff genuinely alligning with Penner?
    I don't think Penner thought so either.
    I agree. He has seen the shows now so it surprises me he would give this explanation. It would have made sense if he admitted he didn't know Jeff had been gunning for Penner from day 1 so his comment at TC was off the mark.

I wanted to like Jeff - he seemed smart and rational to begin with - but his obsession with getting my boy Penner out was his undoing. And I'm sure Penner would have been loyal to him til the end.

Also (not counting the crack about Obama) I thought his point in the end was that despite all the money he'd made (60 million) and how little this was (after taxes) relative to that - he really wanted to win because he was such as competitor. I don't think he was meaning to brag - just saying despite all he had, he really wanted to win this.

That being said, at some point his brain turned to mush and I think more then HE wanted to win, he didn't want a returning player to win!!
    march, kev89 and JohnnyK like this.

When someone has MVP skills but is disliked in the locker rooms of all the teams he played for, that tells me all I need to know.
    jucamer likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    This is the funniest comment I've seen so far. You're expecting rationale thought from Abi???

I'm relieved RC isn't dealing with Abi at Ponderosa. Jeff won't be much fun for her either but he's so self-absorbed all he'll need is a mirror to keep himself company.

LOL @ "Jeff won't be much fun for her either but he's so self-absorbed all he'll need is a mirror to keep himself company."

FORT Fan

I'm not sure how things will end up for Lisa after being so talkative, but at least everyone now knows about the idols found which are still in play. This is the perfect opportunity to now vote off Abi, who will then torture RC at the Ponderosa. However, RC doesn't have to be nice anymore.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Abi herself isn't really a threat. She's sat out most challenges so I wouldn't worry about her winning immunity and saving herself. Pete is really the dangerous one of their alliance. Even with Abi gone, he would still be a threat.

+ Reply to Thread