+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

To the Point

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

I can honestly say that I have, to the best of my recollection, NEVER detested a player as much as I detest Abi. She is just so incredibly wrong in every way. It's one thing to be nasty, but she also gets tagged for being too stupid for her own good as well. Seriously want her gone but I suspect this one is along for the long haul. I so hope not though.
    mindy384 likes this.

While I can understand wanting to vote out a returnee I thought this was not the time to do it. It would have been the perfect time to blindside Pete out. Now that would have been fun. The vote was Pete - 2, Penner - 5, RC - 4. I wonder if Abi Maria, Artis and Pete realize that they will never get RC's vote if any of them make it to final Tribal Council. The same goes for Skupin. I can also see Lisa not voting for any as they were not nice to her at the beginning. It didn't help that the former Matsing tribe was insulted by being told they were no longer a power. I will not be surprised if both Denise and Malcolm make it very far into the game. Payback is such a bitch. Now the terrible trio now just needs to insult Carter, Penner and Jeff and possible no votes for any of them if they make it far enough. What a way to play the social game.
    Endit, kev89 and wannasee like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I can honestly say that I have, to the best of my recollection, NEVER detested a player as much as I detest Abi. She is just so incredibly wrong in every way. It's one thing to be nasty, but she also gets tagged for being too stupid for her own good as well. Seriously want her gone but I suspect this one is along for the long haul. I so hope not though.
    I hated Colton and Alicia more. Don't get me wrong, the way Abi and Pete treated RC was mean and stupid, but the way Colton and Alicia bullied Christina made me sick.
    Shoepie, Rattus, mesachick and 3 others like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I hated Colton and Alicia more. Don't get me wrong, the way Abi and Pete treated RC was mean and stupid, but the way Colton and Alicia bullied Christina made me sick.
    I detested them as well, and quite honestly, I can't believe I didn't think of them immediately. However, there is just something about Abi that, for whatever reason, hits me in a different way. I'm not even sure why. Wish I could put my finger on it. Of course, I won't really lose any sleep over it.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.

What strikes me as odd is that several posters have commented how inappropriate it was of Lisa to go through folks bags. Huh! This is Survivor, out wit, out play, out last. Lie, cheat, steal. In many previous seasons they have filmed folks going through other people's bags. You can't steal the idol if you find it in a bag but you can look for it. On the other hand I do wonder if you find an idol somebody has buried is it up for grabs? Oh, should I mention the socks and shoes that have been burned and thrown into the ocean?
    wannasee likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I detested them as well, and quite honestly, I can't believe I didn't think of them immediately. However, there is just something about Abi that, for whatever reason, hits me in a different way. I'm not even sure why. Wish I could put my finger on it. Of course, I won't really lose any sleep over it.
    I may have blocked Colton and Alicia from my memory banks but if nothing else, I think they did more challenges than Abi. Honestly, I was just glad it was a merge and she would have to do one! She also got on my nerves when right in the beginning, when RC brought her in on the clue, she started talking smack about "you cross me, I kill you" or whatever. And that she's too dumb to see what Pete did, that just clinched it, for me. I still worry that she hasn't shown that side to more than RC and maybe Pete...although, he's obviously using her, too, as he set that whole "who dug up the clue" thing up.

Bearcata, good point. I think Lisa's intentions were seriously good, in wanting to help the others with wet clothing. Much different than others who have deliberately ransacked peoples' effects. But...she can't be that naive to not think about what she might find. Especially in the tribe that was left with two people. And that should have her thinking even more about someone in her tribe also finding the idol. I'm kinda bummed right now, because I had hoped for an "older" alliance - her, Penner, Skupin, Denise, carry over Malcolm and maybe JeffK - to start whacking the jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What strikes me as odd is that several posters have commented how inappropriate it was of Lisa to go through folks bags. Huh! This is Survivor, out wit, out play, out last. Lie, cheat, steal. In many previous seasons they have filmed folks going through other people's bags. You can't steal the idol if you find it in a bag but you can look for it. On the other hand I do wonder if you find an idol somebody has buried is it up for grabs? Oh, should I mention the socks and shoes that have been burned and thrown into the ocean?
    I saw nothing in wrong at that. But then I hang everyone's clothes up when we go camping( wet or not)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am so disappointed RC is out. She seemed smart but not cuthroat or cliquey. I wanted to see her continue.

I loathe Abi. What is she good for!? She sucks at challenges, doesn't do much at camp, has an attitude, and comes across very like "I want to freeload, so thank god I have the idol." There's something so fake and suspicious about her. I just can't tolerate her.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Various harshness
    What the HELL!? Where did this come from? I like it.
    Last edited by Endit; 11-02-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Oh I can also understand the why - but he is soooo obsessed about it that he is letting it cloud his judgement. He was in an alliance of 4. Had a chance to pull in 2 more people to make it 6 to gain control. In that alliance he would have been in the top 4. But instead he chooses to go with the other tribe where he would be at the bottom of the alliance. All because he wants Penner out. He is not thinking long term.
    Exactly! Why take out Penner this early? You need to cripple Tandang first and then get rid of him. If Jeff K pulled in RC and Skupin to his side, then they have an alliance of 6 and now they have the majority. You can get rid of Penner anytime as long as your alliance outnumbers the other plus you are at the top of the totem pole. Aligning with Tandang brings you in a worse position than before as you will be in the bottom of totem pole.

I don't get why Skupin voted for Penner? I thought he and Penner had a mini-alliance and I thought he was close to RC. Why didn't he vote with RC to get rid of Pete? He seemed upset that RC is gone and it's his fault that he didn't vote with RC because then it would have been tied and they will have to revote. Did Penner even talk to RC? What is Skupin's strategy? Does he even know how to really play this game? As for Lisa, only Jeff K and Penner who she is, the others are too young to even know who she is. Denise and Artis should recognise her but they don't seem the type of people who would have watched the show.
    mindy384 and kev89 like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

imo I don't think Abi's anywhere near the awfulness that was Colton.
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread