+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Yeah. Carter for the most part is a boring hot guy though.

Malcolm is hotter than Pete. Who needs Pete when you have Malcolm. That's why he's on Penner's Fantastic Two and Pete isn't.
    march likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    My hate list right now includes Abi, Pete and Jeff. Abi is vile, and I truly hope she feels like a complete dumb*** watching how Pete played her like a fiddle. Stupid woman, you are a fool. Pete is horrid. I really hope Malcolm isn't aligning himself with this guy. Jeff, you're obsessed with Penner and honestly, it is starting to make you look a little pathetic.

Honestly, if Pete or Abi win this game I will be royally mad.

I cannot believe Lisa just went through people's bags like that, and I can't believe Malcolm didn't realize it soon enough and make sure to remove his HII. I really, really want Malcolm and Denise to get far, so I hope Lisa doesn't out the fact that they are working together and have the HII.

Like: Malcolm, Denise, Lisa (so far), Penner, Skupin
    No opinion: Carter
    Dislike: Artis, Jeff
    Hate: Pete, Abi
    Yeah, Jeff looked kinda pathetic with his veteran's phobia, he and Carter are now at the bottom of the Tandang alliance; great job guys I do like the idea of a Malcolm, Denise, and Lisa alliance, and am hoping the three somehow stick together. Once again, I agree with your opinion of who's left

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Pete asked RC out and RC said that she's waiting for JohnnyK when she gets home. Sorry Pete. I won this one.
    JohnnyK is a lucky man

I'm thinking maybe Pete's just afraid of smart women

So Pete's a chauvinist?

I like RC. I have to pick between her, Abi, and Dawson though. I can't have all three.

So Pete's a chauvinist?

I like RC. I have to pick between her, Abi, and Dawson though. I can't have all three.
    In the spirit of your noble generosity, I would be willing to timeshare Malcolm with Fanny Mare.

Sure. Nobody wants Pete, right?

Me neither. I don't want Jeff either.

So Pete's a chauvinist?

If it was me, it'd be between RC and Dawson, which is a tough choice; they're both cute

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    In the spirit of your noble generosity, I would be willing to timeshare Malcolm with Fanny Mare.
    .- You're so kind & on your birthday as well!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm also leaving Angie and Katie for anybody else that would like them.

I think I've decided on Dawson. Sorry Abi and RC.

Abi, Pete and Artis(?)--do you not realize that if you get to the finals your TRIBEMATES (yea, those other folks that just happen to be hanging out at the same beach (that you ignored/have been rude to the entire time)) actually VOTE for the winner? Obviously, these folks are garbage, practically worthless human beings, but are they flat out stupid as well? I hate the thought of any of them seeing any $$ but I relish the fact that NONE of them can win if they make it that far...

Jeff--tsk tsk. Seems like he has a partially functioning brain and he isn't anywhere near as abhorrent as Abi and Pete but he just can't see the forest for the trees. I honestly think this guy spends 23 hours and 59 mins of everyday obsessing about Penner (the other 60 secs per day he devotes to creating clever baseball/survivor metaphors to share with us lucky viewers) and the fact that a (shudder and gasp!) veteran could make it to the finals. BUT, at the end of the [long Penner obsessed] day Jeff has wasted ALL of his time focusing on the veterans, burning alliances and breaking promises...and that does not a survivor winner make. Jeff, this is you: ..bless your silly heart.

Skupin--what are you, stupid? If he had voted for Pete instead of Penner then his MAIN alliance (RC) would still be in the game AND he could join a new super majority. He had to have known that [at least] Penner was planning to vote for Pete and if he had any sense he should have made a decision based on inteliigence rather than fear and discussed several scenarios with RC including: a) does Penner have an idol b) maybe we should ask Penner since he asked us to join his alliance c) how many votes for Penner and if they are splitting the vote who would the other person be...might be wise to double check those numbers. Plus, they could have easily explored pulling Lisa into their bloc either through their obvious kindred relationship or, if neccessary, by force (we know who you are and we will ensure the jury doesnt give you money if you don't come with us). At the end of the day you are playing with the 3 people you said you couldn't play with and that's just a travesty.
    Last edited by mindy384; 11-01-2012 at 02:56 AM.
    march, Shoepie, Arielflies and 4 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread