+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Wow - I googled Corrine and still don't remember her. Was she really that bad?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

She wasn't awful throughout the season, really. But that FTC definitely marked her worst moment imo.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Epic rant maul52!

Yeah, it's quiet tonight. Maybe most of the Survivor fans here are still without power due to Sandy
    You got it...I"m only NOW catching up on what happened, and I had to luck into a hotel room to do it! Dang, RC voted out? And she's my local gal, so she probably didn't even get to see "her" episode!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You got it...I"m only NOW catching up on what happened, and I had to luck into a hotel room to do it! Dang, RC voted out? And she's my local gal, so she probably didn't even get to see "her" episode!
    Glad you managed to find somewhere warm and with power, hopefully you'll be able to return home soon. RC hasn't done any interviews the past few days because of Sandy, talk about bad timing.

How annoying is Artis? I'll be glad when he finally goes home. He has no chance of winning.

I think Jeff and Carter made a big mistake tonight. Should have went with the 6. Too early for what they tried to pull.
    jucamer likes this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    How annoying is Artis? I'll be glad when he finally goes home. He has no chance of winning.

I think Jeff and Carter made a big mistake tonight. Should have went with the 6. Too early for what they tried to pull.
    Artis is a bitter old sour puss - I hope he goes home soon. Unfortunately he'll be on the jury though

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL!

I was also yelling Pete!! to go that is. I am sad RC went. What did she do?? upset dear Abi

Aww Penner, well played! I don't know why they want him out so badly. Its not like he's a HUGE threat, he is however very likable, more-so that Skupin.

I like that Lisa found Malcolm's HII and that she is now on board with Malcolm and Denise, I would love it to be those three at the end.! and WTG Denise winning the individual immunity idol
    I think Lisa finding Malcolm's HII moved her up a lot on the ladder. I am not sure if Malcolm really wanted it to be that way, but she seemed very sincere with her apology and it was an accident. Certainly, not like Abi and Pete and what they pulled on RC. I don't know if Penner is married, but I think I remember Lisa is recently divorced (am I remembering that correctly)? If both are single are we going to have a little romance brewing here? Not sure as I really have no idea what his marital status is. They seemed to hit it off regardless which was cute to see. Different than when the younger ones have their romances. At the very least they seem to have a nice friendship.

I have really liked Malcolm and Denise from the start. We really got to know them since they were at TC each and every week. Even when they were separated for a time I hoped they would realign when the merge happened. Malcolm is great at challenges and still seems like a really nice guy. Denise - what can I say about her? She is not only likeable, but such a strong woman who is amazing at challenges even though she is tiny and older than some of the younger ones. Denise for winning immunity. She puts some of them to shame. I am thinking Abi who each week Jeff would ask, "you are sitting this one out again Abi?" She finally had to play this week. I could never figure out her strategy for doing that. She was the one that I remember seeing at the BB After Party. She wasn't allowed to say anything, but now seeing her I would guess she would not get that far. Or maybe someone would take her because they would know she would not get votes. I still could not understand her treatment of RC even after she gave her explanation. I did feel bad for RC because I have never seen her do anything wrong that would have people to want her gone - other than she and Skupin were close and like you mentioned she upset Abi.

I like Penner as well and I really think the only reason they want him gone is because he has played twice before. When they bring players back even if his last time was because of a medical emergency these players will always be a target.

I haven't commented in awhile so trying to catch up with everything. I would just like to send my thoughts and prayers out to all those affected by Storm Sandy. I live on the east coast and our state was hit badly along the shoreline. After last year's freaky snowstorm that left our area of the state looking as if a bomb had gone off, no power for eight days, no way to get out and even if we could nothing was open I was extremely worried. Thankfully, we only lost power for 1 1/2 days this time, as I am not near the shore, but I know all too well what all of you that were in the path are going thru.

Forgot to add that I agree with all of you in regards to Artis. He is as strange to me as Abi.

Sorry, Jaceegirl, Penner is happily married...no showmance for us this time.
    And given Lisa's religious beliefs I kind of doubt she'd do much more than flirt a little, since her divorce was so recent.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sorry, Jaceegirl, Penner is happily married...no showmance for us this time.
    And given Lisa's religious beliefs I kind of doubt she'd do much more than flirt a little, since her divorce was so recent.
    Lisa was on Jeff Probst Show. Very interesting interview. In a nutshell, she was in love with a jewish man and broke up because of religious differences, married her husband knowing she should not have because she was not in love.

She will have to find another religious zealot and actually "fall in love." That may be a tall order. I don't know any Christians, never have. Amazing considering there are so many out there.

+ Reply to Thread