+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

I would have to laugh if the next person voted out was Abi...and to see her face when it comes out that RC had nothing to do with the idol.
    Passepartout, kev89 and jucamer like this.
    There's no place like home!

Jerri seems like a nice person and disliked the fact that people see her that way. Sure I did not like her to begin with in Australia. But then my mind changed about her in All-Stars as well as Heroes vs Villains.

Corrine really needs to get her clock cleaned and fast!
    march, kev89, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Merry Christmas!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    To me, Colton was the most memorably awful person. I don't know why, but his viciousness sticks with me (while I don't remember Corinne at all, even after I googled her). But I do think that Colton was nasty because of the way he was raised and his experiences during his lifetime. In other words, I think his nastiness was created and his intrinsic personality might have produced a nice guy in other circumstances.

Abi, however . . . she just seems like pure evil. I can see her as a villain in a James Bond movie, sliding a knife between someone's ribs without a blink and then drinking a cocktail and planning dinner. She strikes me as a psychopath.
    That's the way I feel about Abi. She also seems almost unstable as well.
    jucamer likes this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Seriously? They had a choice between booting RC or Abi and they chose RC? Lunatics.
    Actually I think they were stupid for not booting Pete. Jeff Kent had a chance to take out a strong player and chose to take out RC? Seriously? Kent had the power this week. With Penner playing the Idol they could have sent home a star player -- and the ringleader of the trouble makers in the other tribe. They wasted this one. I'm afraid it will come back to bite them too. Stupid stupid stupid!

ETA: And I am in no way saying I like Abbi. I can't stand her. But she's still weak. Jeff pointed out that she's sat out more than anyone ever on more than one occasion. Nobody will vote for her to win even if they bring back Colton to sit next to her. I don't want her to get to the end, but if she does it will be fun to watch her not get a single vote. Take out the idiot in charge and that leaves Abbi powerless.
    Bearcata, kev89, wannasee and 1 others like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You would be right, she is very nice. She is amazed she only lost 5 pounds.
    She gained 10 before she came on. That was smart. I have to agree with her saying the scale must not be right. How can you only lose 5 pounds in 19 days of dieting, basically?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She gained 10 before she came on. That was smart. I have to agree with her saying the scale must not be right. How can you only lose 5 pounds in 19 days of dieting, basically?
    She looks very fit. She didn't look like she had gone 19 days
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Actually I think they were stupid for not booting Pete. Jeff Kent had a chance to take out a strong player and chose to take out RC? Seriously? Kent had the power this week. With Penner playing the Idol they could have sent home a star player -- and the ringleader of the trouble makers in the other tribe. They wasted this one. I'm afraid it will come back to bite them too. Stupid stupid stupid!

ETA: And I am in no way saying I like Abbi. I can't stand her. But she's still weak. Jeff pointed out that she's sat out more than anyone ever on more than one occasion. Nobody will vote for her to win even if they bring back Colton to sit next to her. I don't want her to get to the end, but if she does it will be fun to watch her not get a single vote. Take out the idiot in charge and that leaves Abbi powerless.
    Yeah, while they didn't show it, I'm assuming Pete was targeted since he was the leader of the jerk alliance. Taking Pete out probably would have opened the game up...Abi wouldn't know what to do, Artis might not either, and Lisa, Malcolm, and Denise would basically be free agents. And Jeff would essentially be leading the majority six person alliance.

I'm not sure what I want to happen to Abi. I'm sure it would be fun to watch her deliver one of the worst final tribal council performances in Survivor history, but her getting blindsided would be pretty epic too, especially if she loses her temper and throws a tantrum as Probst snuffs her torch.
    Coco46 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd like to see Pete go before Abi. I'd like Abi to be alone and scramble for herself.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'd like to see Pete go before Abi. I'd like Abi to be alone and scramble for herself.

And to see her ranting and raving how unfair it is.
    kev89 and JohnnyK like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh yes, how amazing would that be?

I so wish I could like my own posts, by the way. Oh I so would. <3
    Shoepie, Allie, kev89 and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread