+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    ...that horrible woman Corinne take the cake for me for awfulness. When Corinne brought up Sugar's dead father at the FTC I wanted to reach in through my television and literally smack the crap out of her. Horrible, horrible woman.
    Corinne is the number one focus for my raging Survivor-related hatred. I don't even recall the specifics of her behaviour, but when anyone says "so-and-so was just awful", I automatically thinks "Corinne was worse". I think she beats Colton in the awful stakes only because he was still pretty young and there is some potential for improvement. She, however, was a mature(ish) woman with an education and a solid career (if I recall correctly), and really should have known better.
    sweetpea likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Abi bugs me mostly because of her air of stubborn entitlement. She decided she was right about her feud with RC, she wouldn't even for a minute stop and discuss it like a rational person, and she probably will go to her grave believing she was right and RC 'betrayed' her, even when the evidence has been played out week after week that it was Pete. People who are that self-involved infuriate me. However, Colton, and that horrible woman Corinne take the cake for me for awfulness. When Corinne brought up Sugar's dead father at the FTC I wanted to reach in through my television and literally smack the crap out of her. Horrible, horrible woman.
    Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot about Corinne, she was right up there with Colton, I was so angry when she did that to Sugar. Colton and Corinne are probably the most vile contestants Survivor has ever had.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    So disappointed that it was RC instead of Pete going home, the only satisfaction I gleaned was from his look of surprise and shock on his face wen his name was called out twice, hopes it deflates his ego a bit.

Glad that Malcolm and Denise made it this far, hope they are able to put the HI to good use and make it to F3 along with Penner.
    Malcolm, Denise, and Penner in the F3 would probably be my favorite possible scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    Love the comment about Abi being a perfect tribute in the Hunger Games. She could be joined by Pete, Colton, Alicia, Artis and Naonka and they can have a go at one another.
    You should contact CBS with that idea, and throw in Corinne as well...sounds like a great show to me
    Duff and sparklete like this.

FORT Fan

To me, Colton was the most memorably awful person. I don't know why, but his viciousness sticks with me (while I don't remember Corinne at all, even after I googled her). But I do think that Colton was nasty because of the way he was raised and his experiences during his lifetime. In other words, I think his nastiness was created and his intrinsic personality might have produced a nice guy in other circumstances.

Abi, however . . . she just seems like pure evil. I can see her as a villain in a James Bond movie, sliding a knife between someone's ribs without a blink and then drinking a cocktail and planning dinner. She strikes me as a psychopath.
    NCLurker and Duff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I haven't watched yet. The first person at Ponderosa often seems to set the mood. I predict RC will be a charming hostess and it will be an enjoyable series. For her sake I hope Abi and Pete aren't voted off for a while.
    You'd be right. From the Ponderosa videos, RC has a pretty cool and easy going personality, she seems like someone I'd get along with. She did joke that they might need security if Abi or Pete are voted off next

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I haven't watched yet. The first person at Ponderosa often seems to set the mood. I predict RC will be a charming hostess and it will be an enjoyable series. For her sake I hope Abi and Pete aren't voted off for a while.
    You would be right, she is very nice. She is amazed she only lost 5 pounds.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Corinne wanted to be hated. She was like the wannabe Jerri.

Jerri was amazing because she was an unintentional bitch, who afterwards had her feelings hurt and didn't understand why people didn't like her.
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Corinne wanted to be hated. She was like the wannabe Jerri.

Jerri was amazing because she was an unintentional bitch, who afterwards had her feelings hurt and didn't understand why people didn't like her.
    I must have missed that one. I had to look her up - her jury speech was vile
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Corinne's? Yes, it was. It seemed rehearsed, too.

Jerri, for the record, is one of my favorite female survivors ever.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.

Ahem...It appears the thread is straying too far from the Episode under discussion. Please bring it back on track.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread