+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    imo I don't think Abi's anywhere near the awfulness that was Colton.
    No, she isnt. He was, imnsho the worst we have seen
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What strikes me as odd is that several posters have commented how inappropriate it was of Lisa to go through folks bags. Huh! This is Survivor, out wit, out play, out last.
    Thing is, she wasn't outwitting, playing, or lasting - she was simply invading other people's minimal privacy in order to "do good". If I were there, I would be infuriated to find that someone had gone through my stuff. If she felt that clothes needed to be hung up, she should have said "hey, you should hang your clothes up". But to be honest, I really dislike do-gooders, and space-invaders, so I really don't care for her at all.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Thing is, she wasn't outwitting, playing, or lasting - she was simply invading other people's minimal privacy in order to "do good". If I were there, I would be infuriated to find that someone had gone through my stuff. If she felt that clothes needed to be hung up, she should have said "hey, you should hang your clothes up". But to be honest, I really dislike do-gooders, and space-invaders, so I really don't care for her at all.
    Or she should have said, "If you folks want me to hang up your clothes so they can dry out, pull them out of your bags." I recognize that "sneaky" is the name of the game, which is why I wouldn't last 10 minutes. My even more basic philosophy is "do unto others as you would have others do unto you." I wouldn't invade other people's privacy, because I wouldn't want it done to me. I'm a do-gooder, but not a space-invader.

There is no privacy on this island. The camera folks follow you even when you are looking for a bush or tree to go wee or poo. The expectation of any kind of privacy in this game is unreal. I guess the saying no good deed goes unpunished it true. Lisa go ahead and be nice.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Abi bugs me mostly because of her air of stubborn entitlement. She decided she was right about her feud with RC, she wouldn't even for a minute stop and discuss it like a rational person, and she probably will go to her grave believing she was right and RC 'betrayed' her, even when the evidence has been played out week after week that it was Pete. People who are that self-involved infuriate me. However, Colton, and that horrible woman Corinne take the cake for me for awfulness. When Corinne brought up Sugar's dead father at the FTC I wanted to reach in through my television and literally smack the crap out of her. Horrible, horrible woman.
    NCLurker, kev89 and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    RC is at The Ponderosa
    I haven't watched yet. The first person at Ponderosa often seems to set the mood. I predict RC will be a charming hostess and it will be an enjoyable series. For her sake I hope Abi and Pete aren't voted off for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Abi bugs me mostly because of her air of stubborn entitlement. She decided she was right about her feud with RC, she wouldn't even for a minute stop and discuss it like a rational person, and she probably will go to her grave believing she was right and RC 'betrayed' her, even when the evidence has been played out week after week that it was Pete. People who are that self-involved infuriate me. However, Colton, and that horrible woman Corinne take the cake for me for awfulness. When Corinne brought up Sugar's dead father at the FTC I wanted to reach in through my television and literally smack the crap out of her. Horrible, horrible woman.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she and Pete scheme to find the II behind her back? So seriously, what is this betrayal she is claiming? That the clue was hidden? Isn't what she did 10 times worse? I just don't get it??!!
    Shoepie and wannasee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she and Pete scheme to find the II behind her back? So seriously, what is this betrayal she is claiming? That the clue was hidden? Isn't what she did 10 times worse? I just don't get it??!!
    The one in her head.
    sweetpea, Shoepie, kev89 and 3 others like this.

FORT Regular

So disappointed that it was RC instead of Pete going home, the only satisfaction I gleaned was from his look of surprise and shock on his face wen his name was called out twice, hopes it deflates his ego a bit.

Glad that Malcolm and Denise made it this far, hope they are able to put the HI to good use and make it to F3 along with Penner.

What is up with Artis and his sullen face? Has anyone even seen him smile? I really dislike this guy.

Love the comment about Abi being a perfect tribute in the Hunger Games. She could be joined by Pete, Colton, Alicia, Artis and Naonka and they can have a go at one another.
    kev89 and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread