+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is Katie on the jury?
    I don't think so. Usually Jeff says ... "and the first member of the jury" ... and I didn't hear that.
    jucamer likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

"Kalabaw totally used psychology and it worked." Abi Maria

Well, I bet psychology feels like a dirty tramp!
    wannasee likes this.

Carter: "Penner...what do you want to do, Katie or Penner"?

Penner: Oh gee Carter, I think I want to do myself.

Carter, what a moron!
    march, pikachu, kev89 and 3 others like this.

Kudos to the editors, they had me fooled, I really thought Penner was gone, and since he is one of my all time favorite players, I was so relieved when Katie was voted out . I think Penner actually got the best end of that deal given that they didn't have much rice left either, of course that's assuming Penner can get enough fish lol. Glad to see that Denise appears to have worked her way into the men's alliance. Carter reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite, he always has this apathetic look on his face, and such a monotone voice.

I kind of felt for Skupin a bit, like I said, I think Penner got the better end since their tribe had barely any rice either, but Artis was the only one who spoke up at the challenge, if Abi thought it was such a bad idea, she should have said something then and there. Artis strikes me as a grouchy guy, we haven't seen much of him, but I've noticed he complains about Skupin alot. I do think RC's playing it smart, sounds like she's planning on just letting Pete and Abi be themselves, with Pete's scheming and Abi's temper, perhaps that would alienate Malcolm and Lisa. I did notice that Malcolm tried to bring some positive energy when everyone was upset, but Abi and Artis weren't having that

Looks like a merge next week. Or maybe a tribal swap. I won't lie, I'm kind of hoping to see Penner and Skupin form an alliance, I don't believe returning players have made an alliance yet in one of these two (or three) returning player seasons.
    malthus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Carter: "Penner...what do you want to do, Katie or Penner"?

Penner: Oh gee Carter, I think I want to do myself.

Carter, what a moron!
    The look on Jeff's face when Carter made that slip up was great
    Midol and malthus like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

But how dare they even think about voting out Penner??? He and his remaining Fantastic 2 WILL be the F3. > : (
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.

lol Oh, my...that was pretty funny. We'll trade all the rice we don't have...D'oh. How can it be, Abi sat out yet two more challenges? Say it ain't so. And yet can sit and gripe about the deal (when clearly, a win was going to be close to impossible) when she yelled out, I don't care, you handle it...

I have to check last week's thread but what was all the drama forewhadowed for this episode...could have sworn it was something about a racist term being thrown out or similar? I had to step out of the room a couple of times but other than Artis being angry about the deal (while admitting Penner was a genius for suggesting it), I didn't catch anything.

I still like Malcolm, Denise and Lisa the best and hope that somehow, they keep making it through.

FORT Fogey

Carter will be the next to go should they lose again. He is skin and bones, weak and clearly not on the ball. Keeping Penner makes the most sense. After the merge let everyone decide to eliminate the veterans. I am so tired of the vetern thing. Stop it, enough. That said, I would love to see Penner win! I love the guy.

I just do not like Skupin. That is one veteran I would love to see go as soon as possible. I cannot even say why I don't like him. I just don't. I didn't like him in Australia either.

I like Lisa more and more.

I thought Penner was going to go before Katie - He didn't and I do like him, but catching the fish, really Penner?.You are no Ozzy my friend

Good survivor tonight. The teams were evenly matched in the challenge, I have a feeling they were in the muddy deadlock for a long long time . If they didn't like the rice and sandwich deal , speak up already!

Carter does nothing, "I wish we had food" or "I am so hungry" - did he even try and fish. Damn these idiots on this show. Look at Denise and Lisa working for it!! Abi, I would like her off my screen. I hope she goes soon

Looks like a merge coming next week
    Shoepie and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Carter will be the next to go should they lose again. He is skin and bones, weak and clearly not on the ball. Keeping Penner makes the most sense. After the merge let everyone decide to eliminate the veterans. I am so tired of the vetern thing. Stop it, enough. That said, I would love to see Penner win! I love the guy.

I just do not like Skupin. That is one veteran I would love to see go as soon as possible. I cannot even say why I don't like him. I just don't. I didn't like him in Australia either.

I like Lisa more and more.
    Was it just me, or did Jeff seem irritated with Carter? Not only is he weak, but his attitude kind of sucks, he always seems to be moping, it wouldn't surprise me if Jeff decided to keep both Penner and Denise over him. I agree about Penner, he is one of my favorite players after all, and I'd love to see him win. To each their own, I do like Skupin lol, and thought he deserved to come back ever since they had the first All Stars. He's been invisible until this episode though.

I feel like this season did a better job of handling the mixing of veterans and newbies by bringing back three more obscure players. Well maybe not obscure, but it's better than bringing back Russell and Boston Rob when they were on two seasons ago, or Coach for his third season in a very short time. I've always liked the idea of a second chances season with players who had to be evacuated and some of the more interesting pre jury boots, and this is probably the closest we've gotten to that. All that said, I think we've had too many veteran seasons lately, I'd like to see Survivor just go back to having seasons of all new players for a while.
    Midol and malthus like this.

+ Reply to Thread