+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Several people commented on the inconsistency in whether they do a tribal/eviction or not after someone is pulled out of the game. My bet is that the decision depends on a number of factors. Examples include:
    1) Was the person pulled before or after the immunity challenge?
    2) If pulled after immunity challenge was the person on the same or different team from the one going to tribal?
    3) If before immunity challenge but challenge has already been constructed will that challenge work with x-2 contestants or x-1 contestants then originally planned?
    4) How does getting rid of one vs. two people play into the entire scheme of things (i.e. numbers for future challenges, when merge happens, etc.)?

I bet they look at several things before deciding which scenarios to use.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    All that rain, exactly! How can any of them be dehydrated???
    True about the rain, but most of us are able to take some fluids after a day or so of your regular stomach bug. If Dana wasn't holding anything down, or keeping anything in... for a longer period of time, she could get severely dehydrated pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    If Dana wasn't holding anything down, or keeping anything in... for a longer period of time, she could get severely dehydrated pretty quickly.
    Good point. Although I wonder how long it had been going on. Remember the trouble she had getting the other ladies to clear a path for her so she could go heave?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    All that rain, exactly! How can any of them be dehydrated???
    Well, if you are sick you don't lie outdoors with your mouth open to the sky! I agree you can fill up your containers with nice clean water from sky though.

I typed up a long response for SPOCK and PWS ( ) with interview links that demonstrate the inconsistencies in Dana's story about the illness (I think the post is currently being reviewed by mods because I posted the links (not sure if I can do that)). Essentially, in 2 interviews she said the illness started before she began the game and in one interview she said it started on Day 1. This is important since it would give us info on how long it lasted, how the medical staff approached the problem (if they did) and, most importantly, perhaps shed some light on Survivor's policies when it comes to allowing contestants to participate with potential medical problems....
    spockwhat likes this.

Was there ever a diagnosis for Dana (other than dehdyration)?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

She was suffering from severe cookie loss. lol!
    spockwhat likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    She was suffering from severe cookie loss. lol!
    Well, she was tossing her cookies . . .
    PWS and spockwhat like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Mindy--looking forward to the details. She certainly looked really awful there at the end. But earlier they selected shots of her seeming ok, and she seemed ok in challenges...of course recently the women have sat out some of the challenges...

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I want Dawson back. Not fair how my eye candy is gone yet Malcolm and Peter are still there.

+ Reply to Thread