+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I want Dawson back. Not fair how my eye candy is gone yet Malcolm and Peter are still there.
    Well, you still have Abi Maria

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

And Artis <3

But Abi compared to Dawson.. not enough

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    It was bad enough that she was playing mind games with Jeff Kent and it's the main reason why she was booted off. Jeff Kent got paranoid and made the call to vote her off instead of Katie. So if Dawson tried to blackmail him, then the more that Jeff would want to blindside her.

As for the puzzle, I don't see why Jonathan said that she didn't perform well when they almost won the challenge losing only by a second or two. I thought she did great.
    Regarding the puzzle, I could tell that Jonathan was getting really frustrated with her at the very end. It looked to me as if he had it all figured out, knew what needed to go where and was actually battling him a bit for the puzzle pieces. I do think she may have cost them a second or two at that point. I still felt Katie should have gone but I really had no preference.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Mindy--looking forward to the details. She certainly looked really awful there at the end. But earlier they selected shots of her seeming ok, and she seemed ok in challenges...of course recently the women have sat out some of the challenges...
    Well, I don't know what happened to my incredible ( ) post from earlier (when I clicked post quick reply it said it had to be reviewed by a mod first) but essentially it provided links to the 3 articles I generalized (2 where Dana said she was sick even before the game started and one where she said she got sick on day 1) and an analysis of the 3 primary causes of the symptoms she displayed while on the island (including viral, bacterial and parasitic infections). All of these were analyzed given the [few] specific parameters we have to operate within and some questions were raised about how TPTB actually handle medical problems. The most logical conclusion, however, seems to be that either the medical staff was incompetent (thats a lot of medical doctors and nurses to call into question) or something just isn't adding up about this sickness...

Im sorry my long post seems to be lost but its probably because I linked to other sites when I shouldn't have...Im sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Regarding the puzzle, I could tell that Jonathan was getting really frustrated with her at the very end. It looked to me as if he had it all figured out, knew what needed to go where and was actually battling him a bit for the puzzle pieces. I do think she may have cost them a second or two at that point. I still felt Katie should have gone but I really had no preference.
    It looked to me like they both had it figured out, but they were on two sides, and pieces of the puzzle were scattered all over the board, and they both needed to get at them. He was getting in her way as much as she was getting on his. But Penner's always been a jerk, so of course he refuses to take responsibility for it.

There was a lot of stuff we never saw or heard (as usual) regarding strategy at camp. This is a link to an interview with Dawson explaining some of what was going on.

‘Survivor’ Dawson Has Harsh Words for Jeff Kent, Loving Words for Jeff Probst | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

I had the opportunity a few weeks back to go to a viewing party for Dawson. She is adorable, and quite the character.
    She certainly is not lacking in self confidence, and she is very upbeat and approachable and full of energy. She is a true Survivor fan.
    I don't think I could have been that positive and enthusiastic about Survivor knowing I was going to be shown being voted off in a few weeks!

She didn't spill any secrets (darn!), but she did answer some questions about some of the stuff that happens off camera.

I was really bummed to see her go. I was hoping she would at least make it to the jury. Dana having to leave the game really changed the outcome.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    but she did answer some questions about some of the stuff that happens off camera.
    Can you share some of the details she gave?!!?

Hate it that she had to leave but it is a done deal after the tribe is spoken!
    Happy Labor Day!

+ Reply to Thread