+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Abi and Pete had the clue, that is how they found the II. How on earth could Abi think that RC is hiding the clue? I thought I remembered RC finding it initially and Abi caught her. Am I wrong?

FORT Fan

As I was watching the RC-Abi argument, I kept thinking that RC should have enough sense to realize that there were only two possible scenarios: either Abi planted the clue in RC's bag and then "found" it in front of everyone, or else there was a third party involved. Why didn't she just shout over Abi and make herself heard instead of saying "can we talk?" and then backing away when Abi said no? She should have accused Abi just as loudly as Abi was accusing her, and then at some point said "Wait a minute -- if neither of us did it then there's someone else involved. Did you share the clue with anyone?"
    march, Shoepie and wannasee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Pete is just pure evil and one cool customer. Not sure about his strategy, however, it certainly stirred things up. I just have trouble wrapping my mind around his reeking havoc on his own supposed alliance. Not sure that is smart, but it is certainly bold.
    Not new, that was Russell Hantz's strategy as well, but a lot of what Russell did was geared towards his tribe not functioning well, like burning socks and emptying canteens. Pete is just trying to stir up animosities, and Lisa is dogpiling on that as well.

I am sooooooo glad Russell is off the show. Each and every competition he threw a tantrum. He is nothing more than a sore loser! And I'm glad he won't have to lose any more... since he is off the show!
    holly71, Florimel, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I am sooooooo glad Russell is off the show. Each and every competition he threw a tantrum. He is nothing more than a sore loser! And I'm glad he won't have to lose any more... since he is off the show!
    I was glad to see him go.I just wanted their tribe to win. They are due a win.
    mesachick and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was glad to see him go.I just wanted their tribe to win. They are due a win.
    I wanted to see them win too. But, after Russell carried on like that... I was so happy they lost. Just so they could get rid of him. Its one thing to want something so badly... but its entirely unacceptable to carry on like that. Maybe... JUST MAYBE if Russell would have carried the pots through the course FASTER and slide under the course FASTER they could have won?

Sore losers SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Maybe Abi will be bitten by a snake and removed from the game. It would be poetic justice!
    = dead snake

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Yeah but it seems like in the pair, the young guy will wins. When it comes down to a fire challenge as they always do. If they do go to TC!
    When Stephanie & Bobby John were the last two left on their tribe & went to TC, she beat him. I can't remember if it was starting fire or something else, but she did beat him & was the lone member left from her tribe.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    When Stephanie & Bobby John were the last two left on their tribe & went to TC, she beat him. I can't remember if it was starting fire or something else, but she did beat him & was the lone member left from her tribe.
    Fire starting - they cannot vote for each other and the purple rock of doom would be seen as an unfair chance game (and you have to admit it WAS wrong for Paschal to be eliminated that way in Marquesas - it affected that game's results too IMHO), so that was the other option.

If these two once again lose and go to TCV, it will be that most likely. that type of challenge is the only one that is fair to both other than a survival quiz.

I think there will be a twist. Denise and Malcolm will be split up. Malcolm going to one tribe and Denise going to the other.

I have a question. I thought you can't sit out people two challenges in a row. So i'm confused why the other tribes sat out the girls. Surely at least one girl on each tribe sat out the last challenge.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-11-2012 at 07:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread